RE:Boating

Been nude boating many, many times while growing up and as an adult.

Not sure if I've ever left the house to go boating without a shirt, but I have left the house to go boating without any shoes. A shirt is nice to have in case you get a bit too much sun.

Wife and I used to own a large power boat, and we would go anchor out in the delta overnights and such. Never put on clothes except when it got cold. Didn't really think much about it. People passing by didn't take notice.

This post was edited

I go nude boating whenever I can, as soon as I get away from ramp and people clothes are off. Even better with nudist friends.

This post was edited

Been nude boating many, many times while growing up and as an adult.Not sure if I've ever left the house to go boating without a shirt, but I have left the house to go boating without any shoes. A shirt is nice to have in case you get a bit too much sun.Wife and I used to own a large power boat, and we would go anchor out in the delta overnights and such. Never put on clothes except when it got cold. Didn't really think much about it. People passing by didn't take notice.

Did you ever go on an overnight boat trip with just what you were wearing and not take any other clothes?

This post was edited

Absolutely. One of my most frequent opportunities for outdoor enjoyment of nudism, as there are no nearby places on Long Island.

This post was edited

Haven't had the opportunity yet but think it would be awesome. Have done nude stand up paddle boarding and kayaking at a nudist resort.Was Orlando Bloom your paddle boarding inspiration? Or had you tried it before he did?

I had done it before he did. Maybe I was his inspiration? Nah!

This post was edited

I'm sure hoping we can hook up this summer, I'm not sure about weekends, but during the week I'm free.

This post was edited

Every year my friend and I do a flotilla sailing holiday in Greece. As soon as we are clear of other boats we strip off and enjoy some naked sailing. We look for a quiet cove and stop for a skinny dip before lunch. Shame I don't know any naturist sailors near me in the UK

This post was edited

I've done nude boating a lot, I wait until I clear the break wall before stripping down, then enjoy the day under sail. I have taken a few "friends" from this site out for day sails as well

This post was edited

I've done nude boating a lot, I wait until I clear the break wall before stripping down, then enjoy the day under sail. I have taken a few "friends" from this site out for day sails as well

Sounds like fun! Get a few friends and head out to get some sun on the open sea

This post was edited

Love to come up from San Diego to go sailing with you. I know my way around a sailboat some.

This post was edited