RE:Boating

there are more and more offerings to go on a nude boat trip or even on a cruise ship: check out
BARE NECESSITIES (@barenecessities) on Instagram or https://www.barenecessities.com/ on the web

This post was edited

And the Bare Necessities website is also cruisebare.com. Their next cruise is next week. We have over 200 TN accounts in a group for this cruise. Doubtful all are actually going, but there are a bunch that we know from previous cruises who we know are really going.

This post was edited

I'm very surprised that one would still have to be cautious while being nude on a boat. I thought that being nude away from the shore would be OK

I have my boat on the Chesapeake Bay. Love to be out on the water nude but unfortunately yes, we need to be ever vigilant not to offend anyone or be obeserved by any law enforcement. The law is very vague in Maryland but have had a discussion with State Water police and they said that yes, it was not permitted. So the issue is very subjective and the hassle of getting a summons make it necessary to be very careful which of course reduces the sense of freedom.

This post was edited

Boating nude is the best way to go boating. Suit comes off as soon as I'm outside of the marina goes back on just before I get in.

This post was edited

Boating nude is the best way to go boating. Suit comes off as soon as I'm outside of the marina goes back on just before I get in.

Do you just have a swimsuit with you and no other clothes?

This post was edited

We love being nude out on the water but haven't had the opportunity for a few summers.
We did however do some canoeing last year through our county, Athens Clarke, On the Oconee.
We put in up river and spotted my Jeep at our take out point.
It was a nice leisure float down stream and started to get quite warm. There were no houses to be seen nor any people. Its a narrow river averaging 10 to 30 yards wide mostly and no other canoes, rafts or kayaks. Both sides are mostly owned by the power company so there were no private residences.
It was getting hot with no breeze so I told Annie my shorts had to go (I was all I had on) and I pealed them off and just kept a cover handy, not knowing what could be around the next bend. Not long after her bikini top was off.
She was obviously more visible that I was but who's going to report a topless woman canoeing to the police anyway. There wouldn't be another road access for hours.
We enjoyed the whole ride that way and never saw another sole the whole way.
It was a wonderful way to experience nature, so silent and tranquil, the way Native Americans did!
Except they didn't bring along a 12 pack! :-)

This post was edited

We love being nude out on the water but haven't had the opportunity for a few summers.We did however do some canoeing last year through our county, Athens Clarke, On the Oconee.We put in up river and spotted my Jeep at our take out point.It was a nice leisure float down stream and started to get quite warm. There were no houses to be seen nor any people. Its a narrow river averaging 10 to 30 yards wide mostly and no other canoes, rafts or kayaks. Both sides are mostly owned by the power company so there were no private residences.It was getting hot with no breeze so I told Annie my shorts had to go (I was all I had on) and I pealed them off and just kept a cover handy, not knowing what could be around the next bend. Not long after her bikini top was off.She was obviously more visible that I was but who's going to report a topless woman canoeing to the police anyway. There wouldn't be another road access for hours.We enjoyed the whole ride that way and never saw another sole the whole way.It was a wonderful way to experience nature, so silent and tranquil, the way Native Americans did!Except they didn't bring along a 12 pack! :-)

Sound great.
Were the shorts the only clothes you had with you in the canoe?
I have never canoed, nude and rarely canoe at all.
I do remember one time when I started canoeing with a shirt on and took it off and laid it in the bottom of the canoe.
It got so wet that I couldn't put it back on at the end of the trip.

This post was edited

I also had a t-shirt, In case it got cool or too many bugs.
Keep it in plastic bags!
I always have zip locks of all sizes for my stuff, nothing seems to stay dry in a canoe if you don't!
Nothing worse than being cold and wet out in the water.
I used to be a boy scout! :-)

This post was edited

I also had a t-shirt, In case it got cool or too many bugs.Keep it in plastic bags!I always have zip locks of all sizes for my stuff, nothing seems to stay dry in a canoe if you don't!Nothing worse than being cold and wet out in the water.I used to be a boy scout! :-)

I was only a boy scout briefly, so I guess I didn't learn to be prepared.
Once when on a one night winter cabin trip with the scouts, I didn't bring a second pair of pants, and fell through the ice.
I had to spend the rest of the day in the cabin wrapped in a blanket while my pants dried by the fire!
Later, as a scout leader for my sons, I learned a lot from the more experienced leaders.

This post was edited

I have a shirt to drive home in.

This post was edited