RE:Boating

I have done it many times in different locations and water craft. My favorite is still on Lake Powell where I also found a secluded beach and spent the day nude. In more recent years, I had a lake cottage in IN and would spend time on my pontoon boat nude. It was easy to wrap a towel around me if needed. I also took my kayak out nude. I just kept a suit handy to wiggle in to.

This post was edited

What harbor do you use / where do you launch from?

This post was edited

Boating would be fantastic, a must do!

This post was edited

I have heard that boating is a good activity to do nude, once you are away from the marina.Haven't done it myself because I don't have access to a boat.Who here has tried it?

I've even boated naked through a city on a canal.
See this video.

This post was edited

Hi all. Every time we go out on our pontoon boat with friends we go naked. We keep suits close by out of respect to the cops and they don't bother us. Naked boating with friends is the only way to go.
Rick

This post was edited

Hi all. Every time we go out on our pontoon boat with friends we go naked. We keep suits close by out of respect to the cops and they don't bother us. Naked boating with friends is the only way to go.Rick

That sounds great. Naked boating is on my bucket list. Maybe I can join you sometime. ;)

This post was edited

Hi all. Every time we go out on our pontoon boat with friends we go naked. We keep suits close by out of respect to the cops and they don't bother us. Naked boating with friends is the only way to go.Rick

That sounds great. Naked boating is on my bucket list. Maybe I can join you sometime. ;)

This post was edited

I love sailing nude on my sailboat where I spend the warmer 1/2 of the year - I am always looking for others to join me/us (I am on the boat most of the time, girlfriend still works and comes some weekends) - Just send me a friend request and lets see if we can set something up

This post was edited

Back when I had my boat nude trips down the river we're a blast. Sunsets adrift in the Sound were completely relaxing

This post was edited

I have a fishing boat. Its great getting out on the water. Stopping and just jumping in the water. Swimming naked ! To bad its a small boat, 2-3 people. Butt naked on the water, sun and friends. Whats better than that ?

This post was edited