RE:Boating

For those with access to a suitable boat and coastal waters, everywhere outside the three mile limit is federal jurisdiction where there is no law against public nudity.

Actually most states dont bother you if you are far enough from shore that it would require a pair of binoculars to be able to tell you are nude. For us, that meant anything over 1/2 mile out.

Now we live in Oregon where there is no state law prohibiting public nudity. We often kayak nude on our local lakes.

This post was edited

Friends of ours owned an island in Muskoka, Ontario and had two kayaks. My wife and I went out on the lake and stripped down for a little nude kayaking. It was great fun. The lakes are very remote and we don't think anyone saw us. Unfortunately, our friends sold the place so we won't be doing that again there.

This post was edited

For those of you that mentioned overnight boat trips which were mostly nude, have you ever gone on an extended trip with only the clothes you were wearing when you left?
For the men, do you ever go boating without having a shirt with you?

This post was edited

I enjoy boating nude every chance I get. I always keep a towel, or some shorts handy to cover up with, should I need to. Sure wish MORE people enjoyed it

This post was edited

For the men, do you ever go boating without having a shirt with you?

Done that thousands of times.

This post was edited

Never done much boating, but if I could I would be nude all the time and be naked and surrounded by water would be great.

This post was edited

Close nudist friends have a place in AZ. They have a boat stored there and have taken it out several times now and have scouted out several coves to anchor/beach where you can spend the entire time naked. They usually leave the marina and strip and drive out to these places to check them out before picking their spot for the day. We've yet to be able to make it to their place when they were visiting so we could go with them. Hope to do it for at least a week in the fall.

This post was edited

I have been nude sailing with a friend who had a time-share yacht. It was fun. We would anchor/moor up in a quiet bay and the other boaters accepted our nudity.

I'm just about to go on a week's nude cruise off the coast of Croatia with several other naked Brits.

This post was edited

For those of you that mentioned overnight boat trips which were mostly nude, have you ever gone on an extended trip with only the clothes you were wearing when you left?For the men, do you ever go boating without having a shirt with you?

On day trips ... yes!

When we owned a PWC and rented a second one, I'd trailer them to the marina and I was always shirtless. We'd launch them, I'd tie them up to the dock and take the vehicle and trailer to the parking lot and walk back to the dock. We'd get on the PWC's and head out to find a cove. Once out of the marina, I slipped outta my shorts and my wife took off her top.

I have to laugh at myself. I see my wife naked all day, everyday, but when we'd stop at a cove and anchor our PWC's and she unsnapped that PFD and her boobs popped out ...that got my heart racing! :DDDDD

This post was edited

For those of you that mentioned overnight boat trips which were mostly nude, have you ever gone on an extended trip with only the clothes you were wearing when you left?For the men, do you ever go boating without having a shirt with you?On day trips ... yes!When we owned a PWC and rented a second one, I'd trailer them to the marina and I was always shirtless. We'd launch them, I'd tie them up to the dock and take the vehicle and trailer to the parking lot and walk back to the dock. We'd get on the PWC's and head out to find a cove. Once out of the marina, I slipped outta my shorts and my wife took off her top.I have to laugh at myself. I see my wife naked all day, everyday, but when we'd stop at a cove and anchor our PWC's and she unsnapped that PFD and her boobs popped out ...that got my heart racing! :DDDDD

Ever taken an overnight or longer boating outing without a shirt in you possession?

This post was edited