RE:Boating

Did it once on sailing holiday around the Spanish islands in the Med once out if the marina it was pretty much clothing optional so some did and some didnt.
Though have to say on some boats, not our group, the not in the marina rule didnt seem to apply.

This post was edited

Nude sailing on southwest Florida is the only way to go. The gulf is wide open and inviting.We spend a good part of the year here in The Bahamas where public nudity, even women topless, is officially illegal but you'd never know it, we spend a lot of time on our sailboat and just find that not only is nude far more practical, we're always in & out of the water, it also means a lot less laundry. LOL

If you were naked often enough, there would be no need to do laundry!

This post was edited

Have a place on a lake in Utah, there is one cove on the far side where many of the boater park and get naked.

This post was edited

Have a place on a lake in Utah, there is one cove on the far side where many of the boater park and get naked.

This post was edited

I used to work at Shasta Lake. Nude use on houseboats is very common and rarely, if ever, prosecuted. It had to blatant (like in a marina) and based on a complaint (by other than LE). Cell service was non-existent on most of the huge reservoir, so how would a complaint even get made?
This was a while ago, things may have changed but our patrol boats had collections of bikini tops (and other swimwear) they had collected off the waters.

This post was edited

I had a small sailboat that I used on mountain lakes. While I enjoyed sailing naked, often it was too much trouble getting in and out of my shorts in the small craft especially when I used a launch ramp or landing. My roommate and I did take one longer trip where we were naked the entire trip including launch and return to shore. But even then we had some clothes with us but they were wrapped up in plastic bags to keep dry.

This post was edited

Where could you launch naked?

This post was edited

Where could you launch naked?On lakes in Missouri, you can't launch naked, but once you've pulled away from the dock, you can be nude.

This post was edited

I love nude boating on hot day.

This post was edited

Hi

My name is Jonathan Demme,a bank manager from France.There is something special about your last Name that is the reason why I contacted you so please get back to me through my private email address (brhmaisho@gmail.com) so that i can tell you more about it,

Best Regard,
Jonathan Demme

This post was edited