RE:Boating

I have a shirt to drive home in.

I drive shirtless whenever it is warm enough.

This post was edited

I have spent many an hour naked on my pontoon on the Missouri river. Once I was floating along and soaping up for a bath on the front deck when a passenger train went by. All I had time to do was wave.

This post was edited

I have spent many an hour naked on my pontoon on the Missouri river. Once I was floating along and soaping up for a bath on the front deck when a passenger train went by. All I had time to do was wave.

Do you have any clothing with you?

This post was edited

It is the only way to cruise. Once out of the marina, shorts come off and don't go on until back a the marina. It is nice to go to the clothing optional beach and drop anchor. Even on busy weekend days, having the boat allows for space.

This post was edited

It is the only way to cruise. Once out of the marina, shorts come off and don't go on until back a the marina. It is nice to go to the clothing optional beach and drop anchor. Even on busy weekend days, having the boat allows for space.

Do you have any clothing with you beside one pair of shorts?

This post was edited

Boating is cool. Your own inside/outside world moves with you and gives little opportunity for others to take offence. Great when coupled with a clothing optional beach.

This post was edited