RE:What was your most amusing or embarrassing experience

not embarrassing but maybe amusing.drove up to a swimming hole on a river near home,I would go there a lot.a couple was camping on the bluff above it. I asked if I could use the swimming hole and they said they ok, they were leaving soon.It was quite hot around 95 degrees. I took my ice chest down there and took off my swim trunks and went skinny-dipping.it sure felt good.I was sitting in the water drinking a beer and here comes the couple, he takes off his shorts and jumps in the river! She takes awhile and takes off her swimsuit too.we spent all afternoon there all naked.

This post was edited

We were expecting a friend from our club to come over to watch a football game and at the exact expected time a knock on the door so of course I opened the door right up. It was a hot headed pissed off customer because I was not answering my call out phone. I talked to him looking eye to eye standing there in my birthday suit without flinching until he got done venting about what he was pissed about. I knew all the while this could turn legally extremely bad in this area no ways about it. Naked is taken seriously here.

I handled his problem, in the end I didn't get a police complaint filed or caught word of any rumors and I still have him for a customer today. It was not amusing but more embarrassing and very scary for legal reasons.

This post was edited

Single guy here but the story involves a couple. This past Feb I was in Tunis , Tunisia staying a Airbnb. There was a nice college age couple , him Algerian her German, in the other room in the home. The first night I taught them a dice game and we played until midnight. We did not cross paths the next day, but the 3rd morning, my last day in Africa, I awoke to the 5:30 ( predawn ) call to prayer which I had been hearing for a month. I first peed, something a bladder over 50 needs to do. Then I stepped out on to the balcony. And the door locked behind me! I did not panic but began to try to figure out how I was going to get back in the house. It was quite a drop down to the ground floor and also onto concrete. And who would let me in once on the ground floor? The non-English speaking parents of the owner of the Airbnb? The half meter high wall would not hide much and daylight was coming soon. At the far end of my patio there was a meter high wall which separated my balcony from the other room's balcony. I climbed the wall and went down and pounded on the metal shutters of the room occupied by the young couple. I heard them stirring and they turned the light in the room on. He began to raise the shutter enough that i could see him standing there in his underwear. I kept the wall from revealing too much of me I asked him to go unlock my balcony door ( and no my room door from the hall was not locked) He said sure and I climbed back over the wall and got to my door just as he was opening it. He still in his undies said " it is so cold outside " and i stepped back in my room bare ass. Maybe he was referring to my shrinkage. He went back to bed , but I was awake for the day. Later that day the 3 of joked about it as we explored the old city together. I still keep in touch with the young man and hope our paths will cross again someday.

This post was edited

I'd put this in the amusing experience column.

A year or so ago, I was home piddling around the house and my wife was over at a friend's house discussing some health issues the friend was having. My wife got home and wanted to fill me in on what was going on with her friend. It was around 7 pm so we went out onto the front porch swing. Because we were home, I was nude, or course. So we sit on the swing and she is filling me in. She hadn't gotten undressed yet, so she still had her dress on. As we are discussing her friend, the UPS truck comes down the road and stops out front of our house. (The road is about 100 yrs from the house). He backs up and pulls up the drive. Parks, gets out and brings a box to us. As he's walking towards us, he calls out, "Hey how's it going today?" I laughed and told he him sort of caught us off guard a little bit. He laughed and said, "No worries." He handed my wife the box and headed back to his truck.

This post was edited

I would love to have been the fly on the wall during that smoothing over process. Bet that would make a good story.

This post was edited

Not so much of an embarrassing story as it is somewhat amusing. In the summer of 2019 we traveled to Florida to spend our first "nudist" week outside of local venues. We overpacked our luggage with too many outfits that our luggage exceeded the weight limit. At the check-in counter we had to remove clothes from our 'check-in" bag and move it to our carry-on. It wasn't until we got to Lake Como that we looked at each other and thought - why did we pack so much clothes if we were going to be at Lake Como and Cypress Cove?
That's when we promised each other, next time we travel lighter.

This post was edited

Not so much of an embarrassing story as it is somewhat amusing. In the summer of 2019 we traveled to Florida to spend our first "nudist" week outside of local venues. We overpacked our luggage with too many outfits that our luggage exceeded the weight limit. At the check-in counter we had to remove clothes from our 'check-in" bag and move it to our carry-on. It wasn't until we got to Lake Como that we looked at each other and thought - why did we pack so much clothes if we were going to be at Lake Como and Cypress Cove?That's when we promised each other, next time we travel lighter.

How much would you take now for a week at a clothing optional resort?

This post was edited

A lot less, that's for sure

This post was edited

A lot less, that's for sure

I have read that some people just have what they wear to get there and pack no clothing.
Do you think you would go that far?

This post was edited

I dont think we go to that extreme. Neither the Mrs. nor I would want to wear the clothes we wore on the flight down again without washing them. And who wants to do laundry on vacation, especially at a nudist resort. Imagine the look youd get at the front desk when you ask hey, why is there no washer and dryer in my room
Also, we like to venture out into the textile area to sample local dinning options.

This post was edited