RE:What was your most amusing or embarrassing experience

with the internet kids have seen it all, I would not worry about it

This post was edited

with the internet kids have seen it all, I would not worry about it

This post was edited

Someone who lives on Gran Canaria posted on another board that he had found some small local cafes and taverns would allow nude patrons.Did you ever find any?I know there are some beach bars who welcome naked customers and I intend to check them out when I go there next month.I believe the restaurant of the hotel where I will be staying also allows nude dining and will report back when I return.Further to the above post, I can now report that the dining area of he Petit Natura hotel on Gran Canaria is completely OK for naked dining.However it is only open for breakfast and lunch.This morning was a bit different as couples were fully dressed ready to travel back home at the end of their holiday so that at one point I was the only one naked, my wife having wrapped herself in a pareo against the cool of the morning.How often did you need to dress on the vacation?

We dressed every evening to go out to local restaurants and during the day when we left the hotel to take the free bus to the nude beaches.

The beach near the hotel is not a nude beach but that didn't stop me skinny-dipping and using the beach shower before breakfast most mornings.
I didn't dress to walk down the street to the beach but usually wrapped myself in my towel.
On one morning I took the time to record it on video which can be viewed here.

This post was edited

Three treasured recent experiences involved my kilt. The ladies all over Europe know of the tradition of wearing nothing under the kilt and they want to know for sure.

The first was at the bag drop in Rhodes Airport on my way home. I lady asked what was under my kilt. I said there was nothing and would she like to see. She said Yes so I lifted it right up to show her. Her smile was brilliant. Not only that but every time we met (as you do queueing for security etc) she smiled knowingly. She had seen something her friend had missed. She was sorry we weren't on the same flight.

The other two were on my last holiday. Number two was when a Belgian man set out to play a joke on me, accompanied by a terrified waitress. He declared that he was from the police and needed to check for any concealed weapons. I was patted down in the usual way and then the waitress was to check for anything hidden under the kilt. She was freaking out so I put her out of her misery by lifting it and showing there was nothing. The lady at the next table raised a glass to me.

I'd had the question asked and had an opportunity to lift my kilt to a lady every time I put it on (which was only in the evenings having been naked all day). The bar maid took to lifting it herself after the first night. but seeing wasn't enough. On New Year's Eve I was pleased to feel a hand up inside my kilt feeling my bare bottom. I waited until it finished and then turned to see a smiling lady who I hadn't met before.

This post was edited

So you were sexually assaulted! That is what you would be charged with if you had done the same to a strange woman.

This post was edited

I was stationed in Guam while in the Navy and spent a lot of time at the beach.
One early afternoon my wife (the first one) and I decided to visit the beach on base. It was very remote and had to climb down quite a steep cliff to get there.
Once we climbed down and made our way through the trees and brush it opened up to a completely deserted beach. Not a sole to be seen. 1/2 a mile of tropical beach all to ourselves.
We spread out our blanket and settled in.
I told my wife I was going to take off my suite, I didn't want to miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity. It just seemed so surreal! After a bit of debate, we were both naked!
Here we were, both enjoying the tropical sun on our own private beach....or so we thought!
I turned my head at one point to see a guy walking in our direction. Where the heck did he come from? He just appeared! It looked as though he was carrying snorkel gear and must have snorkeled around the point, exiting the water just a couple hundred yards from us and coming our way.
Trying to put our suits on at that point would be too obvious so we just covered up with our towels as he casually walked by us and continued down the beach.
I'm sure he knew we were both naked, who covers with a towel when lying on a beach.
Soon he was out of sight. He was the only person we saw all afternoon and we continued in our private tropical experience.
It was amusing and embarrassing both, amusing for me and embarrassing for her.
I guess I was always destine to be a nudist. A fun memory!

This post was edited

My most amusing experience was a number of years ago. I was having a medical at my gps surgery and was naked on the couch he was just about to examine my genitals when his phone rang and the receptionist told him she had the test results he had been waiting for had arrived. He asked me if I minded if he checked them of course I said no problem and expected him to leave the room next thing the receptionist walked in and handed him the paperwork. Worse thing was she was the mother of a friend of mine and began chatting to me while he read through it and I lay there with everything on show replying as though it was perfectly natural.

This post was edited

I was at a not-so-remote volcanic site to soak in the steam. A lot of people did that nude, but the area was also in guidebooks, without any mention of the nudity. So, I was wandering from one steam vent to another when a good-sized group of people, talking loudly the way only tourists do, came around the corner.

Nothing for it, there I was naked - and, as it the civic duty of every Hawaiian to extend Aloha to visitors, I briefly showed them directions to the various attractions, and went on my way.

Moments later, I heard their conversation resume. "Wow, that was wierd seeing a naked guy." "Yea, I figure we're out in the woods, just interact the way you would with a wild animal."

Didn't realize I had gone so feral as that, but not a bad image once I got over the surprise of it.

This post was edited

My embarrassing moment was several years ago. I had summer break from college and a lot of time on my hand. My best friend and I had planned for trip to a nude resort.. We booked two weeks at Cypress Cove. We booked a villa with a kitchen, as we knew it would be a cost savings by making our own meals and not eating out or eating at the resorts cafes. We occasionally did, but majority of our meals were cooked in our villa. About a week into our stay we befriended a young couple that was there and we all agreed to eat dinner at the resorts restaurant. Keep in mind my friend and I didnt pack any clothes. We both flew into Orlando wearing just the clothes on our back and each of us had a backpack of toiletries and towels. I didnt pack any extra clothes or underwear or anything of that sort and neither did my friend. After stopping at the supermarket to do food shopping, we knew we werent going to leave the resort that much.

That evening we walked over to the restaurant nude and to my surprise everyone was dressed, including our new friends. We decided to stay at the restaurant and eat nude as it wasnt against the rules. I was just perplexed why everyone dressed up for dinner. Luckily there were a small number of nude people so we werent all alone.

This post was edited

Hope you got your free glass of wine for dining in the nude!

This post was edited