RE:What was your most amusing or embarrassing experience

We love these accidental exhibitionist stories. Keep 'em comin.

This post was edited

The chairs were the plastic, easily pliable kind. I was drinking my beer, fidgeting a bit, rocking back and forth. The next thing I knew I was flying backyards. I landed on my back, ass in the air, spread-eagled. I got back up quickly, jumped over the chair and landed in it, pretending as if nothing just happened.

i was not nude but had a similar tumble years ago at Foxy's a beach bar in the BVI. My chair leg got too near the edge of the raised platform and i did a slow backwards tumble onto the beach sand. Nothing was hurt , just laughed it off. The funniest thing was I was the only one in the group that was not drinking adult beverages.

This post was edited

I too am blocked by you Andy, although I know not why, and really don't care why. However, I don't understand what issues you have with old childish people, your term not mine. And, what exactly defines a person as old, or childish? I hope the good Lord allows you, and your wife, to both become "old people" whatever and whenever that is.

Have a great day and continue to enjoy your nudists life! Lee

This post was edited

He just said if being naked gets the cleaning done he doesnt care!

Smart Dad!

This post was edited

this did not happen to me, but it is one of the more amusing true stories that i have heard that involves nudity.
A young man posed in the buff for a college art class. Two females who were friends both did sketches and remarked to each other
that he was kind of cute. They hung onto their finished sketches. A couple of years later the two women were coworkers at the collage library. In comes a young man and applies for a job. They recognized him as the cute model from the art class. But they did not tip their hands and he did not know them. They hired him and on his first day on the job, in his new cubicle they had hung the 2 sketches they had done. He must have been amused or at least not mad, he ended up marrying one of those women.

This post was edited

I met an elderly man at a nudist resort 20 years ago and he had a great story:

He was very straitlaced, close to being a prude. But he, like many of his generation had no problem with gender segregated nudity. His college-age daughter had some friends over who had no problem sunbathing topless in his yard. They had no problem with him being around while they were doing this, but he was very uncomfortable with it. They kept countering him with, if he was swimming or doing yardwork shirtless, why shouldn't they? He still was very uncomfortable with it.

Finally, he threatened to come outside completely naked if they did it again. After 2 or 3 times chickening out on his threat, he took a deep breath and walked into the yard as he had threatened. The girls applauded and cheered and told his daughter (who would not sunbathe topless around her dad) that she had the greatest dad in the world. He said he was immediately comfortable that way and for the first time in his life started hanging around the house naked, not caring who was there. He said he was sorry he was over 50 before he started.

This post was edited

I cant say I have any embarrassing stories.
I am frequently nude in my backyard, which is only partly visible from the road. Sometimes, depending on what my chores are for the day I may wander near the sides, where I may be seen, so I try to be careful.
I was at my local hardware store buying some tubing for a project, when talking to a female worker, mentioned she drove past my house recently. After telling her I waned to buy some hose, she made a comment about "the size of my hose", and if "I knew what she was talking about"
I brushed of her comment, but always wished I didn't, and asked her to explain.

This post was edited

I would have invited her over for a drink

This post was edited

I have a story before people know I was a nudis,
It was a cold day out side, and I was in my green house working nude I keep my green house 80 degrees in winter.
My landlord was knocking on my door, I did not hear him but he heard me working and went to find me in the side yard. Well he found me alright he was surprised when he did he did not say anything about it we talked for a bit. A week later I run in to his wife and we get to talking she told me her husband come home looking lost. He told her what had happened and she just had to laugh at it because of the way he acted. I apologize to her she giggled at me, and told me its my place I could do whatever I wanted as long as I did not destroy the place.

This post was edited

I met an elderly man at a nudist resort 20 years ago and he had a great story:

One nudist gentleman recounted to me a slightly similar story.

His wife and himself were empty-nesters and had gotten into the habit of being nude at home. His daughter frequently visited and they would stay dressed when she came over.
He started bemoaning to his wife about the fact that he would have much preferred being able to just stay nude when his daughter visited; especially in the backyard since that's where he spent much of his time naked. She was "impeding on his nudity." His wife didn't really have much to say about it. He complained and complained, but "chickened out" when his daughter hung out in the backyard or family pool in her swimsuit; and he would reluctantly join her "swimsuited" himself.
One particular day his daughter came over, got in her swimsuit and headed to the pool while her parents were still inside. The guy complained again about having to put on a swimsuit in his "own pool." His wife shrugged silently. He put on his swimsuit and joined his daughter. Moments later his wife emerged from the house wearing a sarong. And she just "outed" them on the spot. She just outright told her daughter that they usually sunbathed naked and skinny-dipped in the family pool; right before tossing her sarong and joining her daughter in the pool naked! I think the guy was actually more shocked by his wife than his daughter! I guess she had grown tired of hearing her husband complaining and not doing anything about it! But that definitely broke the ice!

Shortly afterwards his daughter came back for another "pool day." Her Mom came out to sunbathe with her nude; and the guy, still being self-conscious about being naked in front of his daughter, came out naked but very "coyly." His wife went back inside the house; and his daughter just made a remark along the lines of: "when in Rome." Next thing he knew she had ditched her bathing suit!

It was definitely a happy ending. I think it's funny that even though nudism had been his idea, it was eventually his wife that turned it into a family thing.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy