RE:What was your most amusing or embarrassing experience

This thread continues to remind me of incidents to share. After 45 years of being a nudist, there are many but they are sitting on the brain shelf until another story jogs the memory!

I came home from working a couple of days straight at the fire house. I was tired and the house was empty. My wife was sub teaching at that time and our girls were in school. I got home and since I drove home naked, I walked into the house and plopped myself on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up just as our youngest was coming in from school. We greeted and she said, "I don't have homework can I go across the street to Susie's house to play. I was going to take a shower and shave, start dinner, so I said, "Yes." She left and I headed to our bedroom to freshen up before my wife got home with the oldest.

I took a shower and exited the shower stall and began to lather up my face to shave. As I stood there naked, our youngest daughter and her friend Susie walk into the bathroom and said they were going to play here at our house, "is that okay?" I stood there and the first thought was to tell them to wait til I got dressed and we'd talk about it but I just said, "yes, that's okay," and they left the bathroom. After I got finished and got dressed, I went across the street to Susie's house to talk with her mother. Her dad was still at work. When Susie's mom answered the door she invited me in and we sat and had a Coke while catching up. We'd become good friends, she and her husband and me and my wife. I told her what happened and she laughed. She said not to worry about it, that Susie has seen them naked all the time and that Susie has come home and told her about seeing me naked a couple of other times, once while I was napping on the couch and another when I was sunning out back.

We lost contact with this family after they moved away to Northern Cal. After quite some time ... over 20 years, we reunited on Facebook. One of the first exchanges on catching up was "are you still running around naked!?" I replied, "sort of ... I don't do much running anymore!"

This post was edited

Like Andy Di I can think of others also , we live near a river and this happened before the put the dike in we got flooded during the clean up we would use my mother inlaws to take a bath and do wash my wife went over first then came back then I went over I was cleaning up taking a bath and the phone rang (this was before cell phones) and it was my wife my mother inlaw yea led you might want to take this so a grabbed a towel and headed down staires my mil meet me half way on staires and gave me the phone I started to talk to wife and sat down my mil was at bottom of steps and kept looking at me and sort of smiling then I relized she saw up my towel

This post was edited

Before I retired I used to have to be at work by 4:30 am. And come home by one. That gave me a couple hours to take a nap onnthe couch after a shower before our kids came home from school. Mt wife worked too at the time. One afternoon I woke up to find a plate of cookies sitting on the coffee table with a note saying "Thanks Mr. Rich". I knew it was from the kids next door for me helping their dad put their playset together in the backyard. Oh hell! I in a panic grab pants and went next door tom talk to mom. Thinking she sent the lil ones ages 5 and 4 over themselves. As it turned out she was with them, she knew I took the naps and wanted to surprise me as they did. She did admit to being surprised herself. She told me not to worry since the kids had seen their dad many times while dressing or showering. But did agree to knick before coming in henceforth.

This post was edited

When I was in high school is when I started flirting with nudism. My parents were out of town and my sister was at a friends house. So I was going take a nude swim in our pool and hang out nude that morning. I went for a swim and was going in the house to use the restroom. When I came out and was headed back to our pool I ran right into my dad's secretary. I didn't know that he had given here a key, so she could come by and check on me. She was about 30 and pretty nice looking lady.

We came face to face in the hallway, I was startled at first and she seem to be to. She said she had come over to use the pool. I told I was just skinny dipping. She said if she were alone she would have done the same. She didn't seem to care that I was nude so I stayed that why.

I was afraid that she might say something to my parents, my parents were very conservative people back then. But she told me not to worry, that it would be our little secret.

This post was edited

I was doing my two week reserve duty away from home. It had been a long day and I got myself a pizza for the night. Got back to my own room and stripped down, like a good nudist I am, to eat my pizza au natural. Not thinking, I did not have the individual lock on the door because since it was my own room no one would come in. WRONG. A man and his wife opened the door with their key card (apparently the key card system and the computer system was not working and the BEQ staff assigned them to my room) let me just say they saw more than my pizza. Bu they apologized for something that was not their fault and life went on.

This post was edited

I often go to a river near my home during the summer to fish, skinnydip and sunbathe. There is about a 100 yard walk from where I park to the river, along a farm road through a wooded area, passed a usually closed gate. One day I didn't see anyone so I got nude after I parked, grabbed a pair of shorts and started my walk down the road Nude. About 20 yards down the road I heard a woman say "I didn't expect to see that today" . A woman was sitting on a 4 wheeler, backed into some bushes. She was watching for someone who had been damaging her gate.
I pulled on my shorts then we talked for a few minutes. Turns out she had no problem with me spending nude time there, anytime. I have many times since.

This post was edited

Sitting with my back to a large glass door enjoying the sun on my back I was chatting on TN as usual, I decided I needed coffee, so I got up from my chair and walked to the bench and made my coffee. It wasn't till I walked back to the table with my coffee that I noticed the neighbor on a ladder above the fence. Now she was getting a full frontal as I neared the glass door, she just looked, smiled and waved. All I could do was wave back and go back to TN.

This post was edited

Well this happened yesterday. I had been out doing yard work which I cannot do in the nude as we live on a golf course and have no privacy at all. The Florida sun was beating down and I was quite sweaty, to the point that my clothes were soaked. I went in the house after completing my yard work and stripped down at the door. I decided to just be nude for a bit to cool off before getting in the shower. So there I am in the kitchen, looking at the mail and having some water, minding my own business in my own house. I then noticed some light coming from the garage. I thought to myself that I am quite sure I closed the garage door and went walking around the corner and BAM! there was my wife's friend's daughter standing there in the garage. Several days before she told me "P" would be dropping off her car to leave in our driveway as she was flying out for a week. I totally was not thinking about this and was like a deer in headlights as there was nothing I could do. My wife had given her the code for the garage opener so she was able to leave her key to her car inside the house. There I was face to face with this female collage student, she is clothed and a family friend and I am stark naked. I just waved, made a left turn to the stairs and went up to put shorts on. When I came downstairs with just shorts on, she just laughed about it and then introduced me to two of her collage room mates who were in the car. OMG, so I suppose they saw the whole thing too and when I made introductions with them I apologized to them for having to have met when I was naked around the house. They just laughed and never said if they saw anything or not. I told my wife about this later and she said most likely she has seen her own father around the house naked as he seems to be an "earthy" kind of guy.

This post was edited

Ive had several unexpected encounters with various textiles while I was nude, but I wouldnt classify them as embarrassing. I think all of us would agree that there is no reason to be embarrassed or ashamed of being nude, so why do we get embarrassed when someone unexpectedly discovers us while were nude?

It has always been my philosophy to act naturally when encountering someone unexpectedly. This approach has been successful 100% of the time. I dont try to cover up, and I dont apologize. No one has ever commented on my attire, or seemed at all upset by it. I believe that if you act like youve been caught misbehaving, then others will realize that you know youre doing something you shouldnt do. We ought to stop acting as if being nude is a big deal if we really believe it is a trivial detail. Stop being embarrassed by your nudity.

This post was edited

I believe that if you act like youve been caught misbehaving, then others will realize that you know youre doing something you shouldnt do. We ought to stop acting as if being nude is a big deal if we really believe it is a trivial detail. Stop being embarrassed by your nudity.

Exactly. That's what I did one day at the Steam Vents here in Hawaii. They are/were an area adjacent to the currently famous lava flow, which had been dotted with steaming caves since a flow in the '50s, on ruined sugar-cane land, where people used to go for a natural sauna, clothing beside the point. I was walking around in there, cooling off in a misting rain from a long sit in a steam cave, when a carload of fully dressed twenty something men and women came down the path, looking for the attraction they'd read was there. So I said hello, and pointed down trails in a few directions, letting them know what was where; they headed off to a nearby grotto. Which, as it happened, was configured to reflect the sound of their conversation as they settled in. So I heard the fellow with whom I'd mostly spoken telling the rest of them how he had stepped up to manage their encounter with the naked guy - "I just treated it as if I had encountered a wild animal in the woods. "

I was embarrassed for a moment, until I realized that I should simply take it as a reflection of my own complete unselfconsciousness about nudity.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy