RE:What was your most amusing or embarrassing experience

When I was in high school I was in one of the 2 after school guys' clubs. Both clubs had meetings on the same night each week. This was back when streaking had become a thing. Both clubs decided to meet at a restaurant parking lot where we stripped naked and with underwear covering our head (I made sure to wear some that night) were going to run in the restaurant around the tables with patrons there and then leave. Probably was 10 of us. We ran up to the front door and although we could see people in there they had locked the front door. We all ran back to our cars and still naked decided to go to the Italian place across the street. This one was open and packed with patrons. We ran in and around the tables when just then a waitress came out of the kitchen with a big tray of pasta dishes, saw us, shrieked and dropped the whole thing. Just lke you would see in the movies. It was hilarious. We ran back out and left. We then got the smart idea (teenagers who don't know when to stop) to go to a country club where my family happened to be a member of. We ended up parking on the basketball courts next to some houses and ran up the golf path by the 8th hole green, then across one street and then another to the 9th hole which was on an island that led to the golf shop and right next door was the main restaurant. On the back of the main hotel lobby with the restaurant was the lounge with floor to ceiling windows all along the back. We then ran over to that and jumped up and down waving our hands and everything else. It was full of a bunch of old people and they thought it was hilarious. We then left and had to run all the way back over the island, then across two streets and back past the 8th hole green to wear our cars were. As we got to the 2 cars there the security for the club showed up. We all scrambled to put our jeans back on (everyone had jeans). I ended up with someones that were way to big for me. I don't think they could even put mine on so caught naked. Someone jumped in one of the cars and tried to drive off and went right into the ditch on the side of the golf course with the back wheels getting stuck in the ditch. As a bunch of us were trying to push the car out of the ditch ( I wasn't. I knew it was a lost cause), one of the security guards grabbed me and put hand cuffs on me. Two of my friends took off running down the course naked and ended up getting home without getting caught. One ran to the beach and at least 10 miles to get home, the other lived nearby. Both lived on the beach and made it home safe. The vice president of the country club happened to live next door to the basketball court where all this happened and was a good friend of my dads. He came over and made the security guard take the handcuffs off of me. After some talking they let us all go with a warning. I don't even think he told my parents about it. Quite a night.

This post was edited

Andyde I think you judge to quickly and are unduly harsh.And block to quickly to avoid admonishment.

This post was edited

The first time my wife and I went to a nude beach, we searched nude beaches online in our area and the closest one that came up was a "unofficial official" nude beach so we went and that day there was maybe 8 folks on the beach, its a large area so there is space in between everyone so we got naked and even though no one else seemed to be naked we rocked it anyways. Still wondering if we were at the right beach I asked an older couple walking by as we stood naked in front of them with nowhere to go I decided to ask this couple the question IS THIS A NUDE BEACH? They chuckled and said we were fine but it's 15 minutes that way and pointed in the direction of a large brush that came all the way to the water and said on the otherside of that haha So we knew for next time, which we have been a few times and finally we're not alone there. That's our first nude beach experience.

This post was edited

Someone who lives on Gran Canaria posted on another board that he had found some small local cafes and taverns would allow nude patrons.Did you ever find any?I know there are some beach bars who welcome naked customers and I intend to check them out when I go there next month.I believe the restaurant of the hotel where I will be staying also allows nude dining and will report back when I return.

Further to the above post, I can now report that the dining area of he Petit Natura hotel on Gran Canaria is completely OK for naked dining.
However it is only open for breakfast and lunch.
This morning was a bit different as couples were fully dressed ready to travel back home at the end of their holiday so that at one point I was the only one naked, my wife having wrapped herself in a pareo against the cool of the morning.

This post was edited

Someone who lives on Gran Canaria posted on another board that he had found some small local cafes and taverns would allow nude patrons.Did you ever find any?I know there are some beach bars who welcome naked customers and I intend to check them out when I go there next month.I believe the restaurant of the hotel where I will be staying also allows nude dining and will report back when I return.Further to the above post, I can now report that the dining area of he Petit Natura hotel on Gran Canaria is completely OK for naked dining.However it is only open for breakfast and lunch.This morning was a bit different as couples were fully dressed ready to travel back home at the end of their holiday so that at one point I was the only one naked, my wife having wrapped herself in a pareo against the cool of the morning.

How often did you need to dress on the vacation?

This post was edited

I remember wearing cut off shorts and no underwear, and realized my mother in-law saw could see up my shorts,

This post was edited

with the internet kids have seen it all, I would not worry about it

This post was edited

with the internet kids have seen it all, I would not worry about it

This post was edited

My most recent one happened yesterday. I had just finished enjoying my naked morning coffee as I usually do with my wife but she was at work. I dont have to be at work til 10 and had gone into take a shower. As the water was warming up my daughter who is three started to wake up and asked me for her tablet. The tablet was charging in the living room so I walked out naked still to retrieve it. So I am standing in the middle of the living room getting her tablet when all of a sudden my wifes aunt (who is our sitter) walks out from the kitchen. There is an awkward pause and I say oh sorry I didnt realize you had come in and hurriedly exited the room. I guess she had come in earlier than normal while I was getting the shower ready and I did not hear her. She is about 75 years old and I hope I didnt give her too much of a shock. After the shower we just spoke like nothing had happened. Quite embarrassing though.

This post was edited

Someone who lives on Gran Canaria posted on another board that he had found some small local cafes and taverns would allow nude patrons.Did you ever find any?I know there are some beach bars who welcome naked customers and I intend to check them out when I go there next month.I believe the restaurant of the hotel where I will be staying also allows nude dining and will report back when I return.Further to the above post, I can now report that the dining area of he Petit Natura hotel on Gran Canaria is completely OK for naked dining.However it is only open for breakfast and lunch.This morning was a bit different as couples were fully dressed ready to travel back home at the end of their holiday so that at one point I was the only one naked, my wife having wrapped herself in a pareo against the cool of the morning.How often did you need to dress on the vacation?

We dressed every evening to go out to local restaurants and during the day when we left the hotel to take the free bus to the nude beaches.

The beach near the hotel is not a nude beach but that didn't stop me skinny-dipping and using the beach shower before breakfast most mornings.
I didn't dress to walk down the street to the beach but usually wrapped myself in my towel.
On one morning I took the time to record it on video which can be viewed here.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy