RE:What was your most amusing or embarrassing experience

For embarrassing there was the time my scrotum piercing fell apart in the jacuzzi at the local Turkish Baths. The first I noticed is when the shaft fell out in the shower. I went back and a girl held up the retaining ball asking if that was what I was looking for. She had sat on it! I threaded the shaft through and replaced the ball in full view of others at the Turkish Baths.

This post was edited

I had an embarrassing incident one time at a nude beach. My girlfriend and I were at a nude beach with another couple. Laying side by side, me - gf - other woman - other guy. Nearby were four young women sitting on towels and talking amongst themselves. We had all been there for a couple of hours. A young couple arrived. They spread towels about 6 feet from our feet. They relaxed for a few minutes. Soon she spread her legs wide. He positioned himself between her knees, produced a hair brush from her bag and started to brush her pubic hair. As he brushed she moaned a little, he instantly sported an erection. The four of us and the four young women couldn't help but see the action. The four young women looked at each other, smiled widely, picked up there towels and moved to within six feet of my left foot. Now they had a much better view of the couple. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but the four young women enjoying the show caused me to get a full blown erection. Now comes the really embarrassing part. My friend and I had never seen each other naked. We had been drinking buddies for about 6 months. His girlfriend and I use to date. We broke up when I met my current girlfriend. When we were dating we came to this nude beach several times. This foursome beach visit was her idea. Now I saw why.
One of the four young women took notice of my erection, pointed at it and said , "Batter Up". Then she noticed my friend was also fully erect and said, "Now thats a bat." My girlfriend looked at my friends erection and said, "Oh My God, look at that thing." I did. I'm fairly well hung, but he had at least another inch or more than me and larger in circumference. Needless to say my erection disappeared. My ex had a large self-satisfied grin on her face. She looked at his erection and said, "Lets go somewhere we can use that thing." We had all lost interest in the hair brushing couple. The four of us left. As we were getting dressed by my car the four young women walked by. They smiled and someone said, "See you next time." We never visited the beach again as a group

This post was edited

Amusing more that embarrassing. We drove naked up to the mountain the middle of Gran Canaria. We fancied an ice cream so went to the only restaurant in the village, wearing our wraps. We got the ice creams and went to pay. Girls were sitting at the pay desk whilst I was standing - my bits at their eye level. Did I say my wrap was see-through. They both giggled and talked a lot in Spanish before taking our money. I knew why and enjoyed every moment.Next day we went back for lunch (this time dressed in shorts and shirts). They remembered us and told their fellow waitresses.

Someone who lives on Gran Canaria posted on another board that he had found some small local cafes and taverns would allow nude patrons.
Did you ever find any?

This post was edited

Someone who lives on Gran Canaria posted on another board that he had found some small local cafes and taverns would allow nude patrons.Did you ever find any?

I know there are some beach bars who welcome naked customers and I intend to check them out when I go there next month.
I believe the restaurant of the hotel where I will be staying also allows nude dining and will report back when I return.

This post was edited

Our previous home had an amazing private backyard. We were way above grade from houses behind us and single story homes one each side of us. Almost 7' block walls all the way around. We lived on a cul de sac with 27 homes on it. It was a busy street for a cul de sac. Most of the women on the street were stay at home moms. Luckily, the couple next door, on one side, both worked. Both couples across the street both worked and the one woman that lived on the other side of us didn't work so she was my only concern for this incident.

I'd locked myself outta the house and was naked in the backyard. I needed to get the "hide a key" from in front of the house. My only option, I thought, was to hop the wall, dash to the front door and retrieve the key and let myself into the house. "Hopping" the nearly 7' block wall was not as easy as I thought. I'd not only scrapped by belly while trying to get over but then cut my big toe after I landed on the brick planter below.

I made it to the key and front door. Bled all over the entry tile until I made it to the powder room. I'd bled all over our front yard patio and entry way. I cleaned up my mess, bandaged my toe and then went out front to hose down the blood I'd tracked in. I sat in my lounge chair and just recouped from the experience. A couple days later, while working in the front yard with my bandaged toe, I'd find out that only one neighbor across the street was home and saw me. After we talked a bit and I found out, she said, "not sure why you just didn't walked around the house normally and get your key!" She was right. I guess she'd seen me many times before. Previous viewings were accepted and amusing for her. She told me she didn't care if I was naked temporarily to avoid being hurt or injured! NOW she tells me! :DDD

This post was edited

Andyde I think you judge to quickly and are unduly harsh.And block to quickly to avoid admonishment.

This post was edited

The first time my wife and I went to a nude beach, we searched nude beaches online in our area and the closest one that came up was a "unofficial official" nude beach so we went and that day there was maybe 8 folks on the beach, its a large area so there is space in between everyone so we got naked and even though no one else seemed to be naked we rocked it anyways. Still wondering if we were at the right beach I asked an older couple walking by as we stood naked in front of them with nowhere to go I decided to ask this couple the question IS THIS A NUDE BEACH? They chuckled and said we were fine but it's 15 minutes that way and pointed in the direction of a large brush that came all the way to the water and said on the otherside of that haha So we knew for next time, which we have been a few times and finally we're not alone there. That's our first nude beach experience.

This post was edited

Someone who lives on Gran Canaria posted on another board that he had found some small local cafes and taverns would allow nude patrons.Did you ever find any?I know there are some beach bars who welcome naked customers and I intend to check them out when I go there next month.I believe the restaurant of the hotel where I will be staying also allows nude dining and will report back when I return.

Further to the above post, I can now report that the dining area of he Petit Natura hotel on Gran Canaria is completely OK for naked dining.
However it is only open for breakfast and lunch.
This morning was a bit different as couples were fully dressed ready to travel back home at the end of their holiday so that at one point I was the only one naked, my wife having wrapped herself in a pareo against the cool of the morning.

This post was edited

Someone who lives on Gran Canaria posted on another board that he had found some small local cafes and taverns would allow nude patrons.Did you ever find any?I know there are some beach bars who welcome naked customers and I intend to check them out when I go there next month.I believe the restaurant of the hotel where I will be staying also allows nude dining and will report back when I return.Further to the above post, I can now report that the dining area of he Petit Natura hotel on Gran Canaria is completely OK for naked dining.However it is only open for breakfast and lunch.This morning was a bit different as couples were fully dressed ready to travel back home at the end of their holiday so that at one point I was the only one naked, my wife having wrapped herself in a pareo against the cool of the morning.

How often did you need to dress on the vacation?

This post was edited

I remember wearing cut off shorts and no underwear, and realized my mother in-law saw could see up my shorts,

This post was edited