RE:What was your most amusing or embarrassing experience

Back in college, I got a part-time job on campus as a nude model for the life drawing class in the art department. (This is how I got started in nude modeling btw.)

Anyway, I didn't tell any of my friends what my job was and all they knew was every Tuesday I worked from 1pm to 4pm in the brick building on the edge of campus. Since none of them were in art, they had no idea what the building was.

It just so happened, one of my friends borrowed some reference material from me and I told him I would need it back by the time I got back from work. It turned out he and his girlfriend had a prior engagement come up and they would be gone by 4pm, so he tasked his girlfriend to drop off the material to me at work.

Now remember, no one knew what I did and she was under the impression she was coming to an office or something. She walked over to the art building and asked where I could be found. She was directed to the art room in which I was posing!

The room wasn't big so needless to say, when she came in and I spotted her right off and the expression on her face was priceless seeing me posing up on a platform completely naked! She just stood there and stared!

Fortunately the 5 or 6 students in the class were pretty laid back and didn't even notice her and due to the comfort level in the class, I just spoke up and told her I'd be on break in 5 minutes so just have a seat. Of course I could see her blushing and a bit uneasy while she waited.

Now it was break time and I couldn't pass up this opportunity to increase the discomfort she was experiencing so when I got down off the platform, I did NOT cover up and just walked over to her--still completely naked! (The class didn't care because on most occasions I would remain naked during breaks and the class was accustomed to it anyway.)

I got my material from her and it seemed like she couldn't get out of there quick enough. Of course this led to some interesting conversations the next day and over the remainder of the year, some of our group's female friends seemed to just pop by the art department every Tuesday!

This post was edited

my wife and I like to go to a spot in Idaho that has a nice sandy beach and a swimming hole.and we always use it naked, spend all day there with some margaritas and beer for me. We were there a couple of weeks ago and were playing frisbee naked and looked up on the bluff and saw a couple looking at us. we yelled at them to come on down and join us, which they did, naked too. the four of us spent the rest of the day skinny-dipping,sunbathing and playing frisbee, nobody wore any clothes.

This post was edited

i heard this posing story from a friend. so not first hand experience.

A college kid posed for an art class at his college. Two female friends sketched him and hung on to the art work. A couple of years later the two women were working at the college radio station when the model came in and applied for the job. he did not recognize the girls but they knew right away who the good looking young man was. They hired him and on his first day at work, they had decorated his cubical with the sketches they had done years before. He must have taken it pretty well. He ended up marrying the one woman. I heard from my friend who was at the wedding that the sketches did not surface at the wedding.

This post was edited

Was out at the farm . got home early from work. Went out naked to go through the garden to see if there was any thing to pick. Was walking back to the house when who pulls in to the drive way , comes up to where we park , but parks under the tree on the grass. You know what kind of show my mother-in-law , driver, and wife got to see! LOL yes. Me and all my glory heading to the back door.

This post was edited

This happen years ago when my wife and I were first marred , we went for a weekend get away the last day my wife went around taking photos of the hotel room , when we got back home wife ran to drug store to have them developed , the next day she and her mother went to pick she got them and was howing them when they were done my wife asked how she liked them her mother said nice but you might want to take some out my wife said why her mother said you can see I was nude in a few , the wife had taken photos and we never relized wear there was a mirror you could see me lol

This post was edited

We live in a lake and have a very nice secluded patio area on the overlooking the water. I frequently lay in the sun there nude during the summer. On this day I oiled up and got comfortable in the sun and quickly fell asleep. My husband arrived home mid day with 3 work associates from his office. Intending to show them our new boat he pulled in the driveway and told them to walk around to the patio and he would enter off the garage and bring out drinks. They came around to see me lying there tanned and naked, fast a sleep. They commonly sat down at the patio table and never said a word. I awoke later to my husband placing a towel over my lower body but not my breasts. I had to make a decision to stand and run or act like it wasnt a big deal. I choose to sit up and let them see my chest while we talked and had our drinks. Husband later said they enjoyed the day. Not sure if their wives know. Im sure Ill find out.

This post was edited

Right

This post was edited

I met a new friend on true nudists last summer, he was fairly local and asked if I knew of any places we could go tan au natural. I had just moved home after 40 years and didn't know any nude beaches or camps that took single men. I did tell him of a place deep in the woods where I had camped nude many times when I'd come home for a visit. He agreed to pick me up and I showed him the spot. We got out the blanket and laid out for a little over an hour. Getting up to move around a bit I thought I heard voices but put it off to birds and the wind because it didnt repeat. I put the blanket back in the truck and had just bent over to pick up my water bottle when there was a crash in the woods and two bicycles burst out into the clearing. They were a man and woman and they had a wonderful view of my best side. I stood and waved as it seemed the only thing I could do. The guy looked and turned back to his trek but the womans eyes never left my body until they reentered the woods at the far end of the clearing. Love being naked!

This post was edited

I have nothing as grandiose as having to walk home 10 miles nude or being stuck with a hundred textiles while being naked and without clothing.

I went to a mixed nudist gathering in someone's home and as usual, most people disrobe in a bedroom. My leg got caught in my pants when I was trying to take them off and I tripped, knocking over a nightstand and scrapping an arm up pretty good.

Not the impression I wanted to make first time in meeting this group ;])

This post was edited

Back in college , in the early 1980's , I had taken a shower . That side of the dorm was all male , on three floors . Other side of the dorm was all female , divided by a large stairway in the middle . Anyway , your dorm room was opened by a key back then , and the
door always locked when you closed it . Had the key in my pants in the outer shower stall . Had both my clothes and towel taken by floor mates . Got done with the shower , only to realize I had to walk down the hall totally naked to the RA ' s room to get his master key to open my door . Was OK doing that . But very self - conscious about being seen naked in an ' exposed ' hallway . Stopped at the open door of the RA , and looked in around the corner into his room . Just about every person on my floor was in there , along with their girlfriends . Had never before allowed myself to be seen naked by anyone openly , and not be in a locker room or a swimming pool changing room . Just was how i was raised in upstate New York by my parents . I called out to my RA that I needed the master key , and why . He said " Come on in and get it . " He was in on the joke , knowing I was naked from the shower . I sucked in my gut and turning beet red in embarrassment , openly walked into the room , to the cheers and clapping of all those there . They all laughed at my predicament , but were also impressed that I was willing to be seen naked to get that key . Took me till 6 years ago ( October 2013 ) to once again become comfortable in being seen totally naked by strangers , at the beach on Lake Michigan I now visit each summer season to lay out naked , whenever that is possible without getting in trouble .

This post was edited