RE:What was your most amusing or embarrassing experience

They all laughed at my predicament , but were also impressed that I was willing to be seen naked to get that key .
Great story!

This post was edited

Not as embarrassing to me as it was to my wife. Since in summer months I like to push mow my lawn as well as garden nude.
One of the hot summer days I was doing gardening with my wife, me nude her in clothing.
The UPS driver pulled in and she freaked out he was going to report me or who knows what she told me to go in the house.
I laughed at her and she got mad, the guy got out walked up to me and handed me the packaged, talked a minute and left.

She said what did you say to him? I told her he asked if I would be t the gym for tennis and my hydro therapy.
The driver is an old friend and he has seen me nude in Jr. HS, and HS gym showers at the gym where we sit nude in the sauna.
She shook her head, and relaxed about the whole thing, I knew it was him in the truck he is our only driver.

This post was edited

I posted this story in another forum but I believe it fits here as well. I look back on it and find it an amusing situation. At the time I remember being proud that I was not embarrassed. I was in a hotel in Little Rock, Arkansas. It was a Saturday. I did not have training to go to and I was not going to visit some friends in the area until later. I had worked out for a bit in their little gym so I took my shower. The cleaning lady had stocked extra towels so I did not think she would be back on a Saturday. I settled in to watch a movie on my computer. This room is slightly L shaped with the desk set around the corner out of sight from the door. I put on my nice new headphones and was oblivious to the world. Until she stepped into view. The cleaning lady was in the room.

I was not sitting right up close to the desk. I was sitting comfortably to watch a movie. So she could clearly see I was not dressed. She paused for a moment, blinked, and took a breath before asking if I had trash in the can next to the desk. Her pause should have been a clue. I stood, reached for the can and handed it to her. When she brought the can back from the hallway she asked if I would like some extra coffee for the weekend. So she went out to her cart to get some coffee. She talked to me while she continued straighten up the room. Then, she asked if there was anything else I needed. I thanked her for taking the time to get me extra coffee. She said it was her pleasure. But then she paused again like she was thinking about what or how to say something. She only said," I kind of knew already." I stood there probably looking confused. She took that moment to obviously scan her eyes down. All I could say was "oh" because, up to that point she acted like this was any other day. She explained that my room was slightly warmer and there were a few times that I left the towel on the chair. She smiled at me, a bit sheepishly, shrugged her shoulders and clearly scanned me again. Slowly turned, keeping her head turned toward me as long as she could and walked out the door.

I had crossed paths with her at other times during my stay. She was always nice as she went about her work. The only difference that day was that I was not dressed. It is a good thing she said something because I very well may have followed her out the door continuing our conversation.

I find it amusing because, that was the first time that I stood completely undressed, in front of a lady, that I did not know, while she was completely dressed, not in a nudist venue, and it did not occur to me that I was nude until she pointed out.

This post was edited

Thats funny! I guess she didnt feel uncomfortable!
Hotel workers have seen it all so many times before they aren't fazed by it.

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing. Fun story

This post was edited

Had a freight train sneak up on me once while taking naked photos along the tracks,.

You must be fairly hard of hearing not to notice the sound of those big diesels approaching in the distance.

This post was edited

I really like this story, very amusing.

This post was edited

Some of these stories are hilarious

This post was edited

Some of these stories are hilarious

This post was edited

I really like this story, very amusing.