RE:Working nude

Many years ago a colleague took his girlfriend (both nudists) to an out-of-town computer network and hardware installation project. It was for our company in an older office building. He had the weekend to do the work. It was summer and the office building turned off the air conditioning during weekends. When he returned he told me his girlfriend was nude while they were in the company offices.

This post was edited

In a small company I used to work for, I was able to work alone on the weekend, even naked. That was fine, because I had the key and could be sure that no one could enter the offices unnoticed. :-D

This post was edited

I had a couple of occasions where I had to trouble shoot our swimming pool mechanical equipment late at night when the facility was closed. I used the cycle time of the equipment to swim a few laps naturally.

This post was edited

Sorry; I didn't see your question directed to me.

I am a full-time farmer and I like naked. However, I am not a full-time naked farmer.
I am usually in a cab tractor or on the back 40 on the open tractor. I have to be alert in the fields. Once a lady from the USDA showed up. I was on the hill top and kept riding back and forth in the open tractor. I wouldn't go down to the buildings and she wouldn't walk out to where I was. She eventually left. Even in the cab tractor I fear the neighbor kids showing up on their ATV's. There are times I can work bare in the shop or other projects as well.
I am not quite as vigil when I am around our pool. My wife and I have had a few discussions about it. Her concern is the neighbors seeing me and talking. After thinking about it for a few seconds, I said that they would be naked too if they had a pool.
One hot day I was on the chase and heard a vehicle leaving. It was the bee keeper and his wife. I was a little embarrassed, but never mentioned about their visit nor did they show up again without calling.
There is no crime to be naked or other feeling like the sun and a little breeze on ones most prized area.

This post was edited

I farm and quite often especially mowing and taking any on a favored tractor. Also when checking the cows ! They don't seem to mind?

This post was edited

I love working nude. I have the option to work before my employees arrive and do so daily for several hours. On weekends the opportunity for all day nudity is highly anticipated. I was almost caught once when an employee showed up on a Saturday. I was in the office with no clothes around as I had left them in car outside. When I heard the back door open I went into emergency mode. Luckily for me my office has a side door which I quickly and quietly exited and ran down the parking lot to the clothes I had left in the car!
I have a weekend home in the country and do the necessary maintenance ( washing, cleaning, mowing) as nude as possible. I have been caught only once when a neighbor that I thought was not home drove away and spotted a nude man washing his porch, oops! It is quite wonderful to ride nude in the tractor cab mowing for 6 hours. A state highway borders my property which is seldom traveled by others than residents. I have been as close as 10 feet as they pass by, most are way too busy to notice a naked guy in the tractor cab!

I have to be careful because after hours of this it gives me the sensation to do anything anywhere nude!

I am a woodworker and upholsterer. I have often wondered if there would be enough interest in teaching a nude class for either?

This post was edited

One of my friends who admitted to telecommuting nude retired last month.
He said one of his goals was to catch up on deferred work around his large property.
Since he lives at the intersection of 2 busy roads, I suspect he will be spending more time clothed now that he is retired!

This post was edited

Rosewood XIX, I am curious about the time you were almost caught at work.
What do you think would have happened if your employee had actually caught you nude?

That is one thing I was always concerned about happening until it actually did.
As I posted a few months back, I had one of my customers catch me nude after work and it turned out fine.
After that incident I made a point of telling all my regular customers that I work after hours nude and without exception, all of them were fine with it.

Have you ever thought of just letting your employees know that is they come around on the weekend that you will be working nude?
Who knows, you may even find a fellow nudist working for you.

This post was edited

I did not think of that but should consider it in the future. I am getting to the age and place in life where I really do wish to be nude most of the time. It will either float the boat or sink it!

This post was edited

I did not think of that but should consider it in the future. I am getting to the age and place in life where I really do wish to be nude most of the time. It will either float the boat or sink it!
Similarly. Someone on another board posted that he ran a business where the employee checked in and got their assignment in the morning and went to a job site for the day. He warned them that if they came back during the day he would be nude. Eventually they all saw him nude at some point and were OK with it so he stopped bothering to dress in the morning when he was giving assignments and worked nude all day!

This post was edited