Working nude

Would anyone work nude at your job if you are allow to work nude?
Has anybody ever work nude at their work after work hours or during work?

This topic was edited
RE:Working nude

No, but I sometimes catch up on my work from home nude before I retired.
My company did not allow management to telecommute, so I never had the option to work from home.
I do know of a few people, not from my company, who have mentioned that they sometimes or usually are nude when working from home.
Now that I am retired, I do committee work for my professional organizations, and I generally do it nude in warm weather.
On the rare occasion I have a video conference, I turn off my camera and tell them it isn't working.

This post was edited

Didn't actually work nude, but while monitoring our swimming pool equipment in the middle of the night on a weekend, I managed a skinny dip while waiting to see if the equipment would complete its cycle.

This post was edited

I often dream I'm naked at work and everyone around me is fully clothed. Not sure what that means. Now that I'm retired I work at home in the yard nude and in my shop puttering around but I reckon that's not the same as nude in the workplace.

I would have similar dreams when I was working and still do even though I am retired. I also dream than I am inappropriately nude in other public places.
Early in my working years, I was a high school teacher. I sometimes dream that I am nude while teaching a class.
I am always embarrassed and try to cover myself in these dreams.

This post was edited

I've been working from home since 2012 and nude as well. It's great!

This post was edited

I worked as a crop inspector. Three summers and nude 99% of the time. Best tans ever. Since I was in the middle of nowhere I was only seen once and that was a positive encounter. I work out of my home now doing something else. I'm nude unless I have a delivery. Then I throw on a long tank top. I don't like clothes very much.

This post was edited

I worked as a crop inspector. Three summers and nude 99% of the time. Best tans ever. Since I was in the middle of nowhere I was only seen once and that was a positive encounter. I work out of my home now doing something else. I'm nude unless I have a delivery. Then I throw on a long tank top. I don't like clothes very much.

Do you own relatively little clothing since you don't like or wear it very much?

This post was edited

It's a nice thought but the sparks wouldn't feel nice..

This post was edited

I will officially retire from my career (commercial electrician) in 4 weeks, after almost 30 years on the job. After May, I plan on being 24/7 as much as possible, going to Star Ranch or Hippie Hollow often. Having been a workaholic most of my life, I'm sure as fall and winter set in, I'll be looking for some sort of part-time job to fill those cold days when enjoying the deck naked will not be practical. At that time, I will definitely looking for something do at home...naked.

Do you intend to get rid of a lot of your clothes when you retire since you will spend a lot of time not wearing any?

This post was edited

A few years ago I worked for a small Wholesale Cabinet Hardware supplier that sold to mostly cabinet shops in the Santa Clarita area.
We were located in an industrial area with about 18 other businesses.
Unfortunately due to the downturn in the housing market, we eventually had to close the business.
During the warmer months, after closing I would be nude while balancing the register and running the end of day reports.
Often I would be the last one to leave and would be able to walk out to my car nude.

About a year or so before we closed, it was after hours and I was going about my regular nude routing.
This one evening I forgot to lock the door. Yes you can guess what happened. One of my regular customers that also had his shop in the same building as ours saw my car in the lot and came in looking for some hinges he needed to finish a job that night.
I was just walking from the back area when he walked in. I started to apologize and say that he caught me changing but then decided to simply tell him I am a nudist and normally work after hours nude.
I told him if he was uncomfortable I would get dressed but to my surprise he said I could stay nude if I wanted. I got him his hinges and we talked for a bit.
After this incident, I made it a point to let the other two cabinet shops who were also in our building know that I am a nudist and if they needed anything after hours I would be nude.
Again I am pleased to say no one had a problem with this and before we closed all of them at one time or another either came into the shop while I was nude or saw me going out to my car nude.

This post was edited

I myself even if I was allowed to, I wouldn't. It's work, I don't feel relaxed enough there to relax if that makes sense haha Working from home though of course.

This post was edited