RE:Working nude

I like to think I would but I am sure that a number of my coworkers would have a problem with it if I did.
That being said, I have worked naked after hours a number of times. It is a great feeling to do so.
On a couple of occasions I was very close to getting caught though.

This post was edited

A long time back, much before I knew the word nudist i did work nude. Usually, would stay back at work and sleep in the office lounge before catching the bus back home in the morning. After the colleagues would have left at 10pm, would happily undress and walk about in the buff and finish my work. There was a strange happiness and satisfaction in not having any clothes on

This post was edited

On a couple of occasions, I had to troubleshoot a problem with the swimming pool dehumidification system. While waiting to see if my fix was going to last, I stripped and used the pool.

This post was edited

On a couple of occasions, I had to troubleshoot a problem with the swimming pool dehumidification system. While waiting to see if my fix was going to last, I stripped and used the pool.

Assuming that the problem was in a place that is as secluded as the pool, I would have been doing the troubleshooting nude.

This post was edited

On a couple of occasions, I had to troubleshoot a problem with the swimming pool dehumidification system. While waiting to see if my fix was going to last, I stripped and used the pool.Assuming that the problem was in a place that is as secluded as the pool, I would have been doing the troubleshooting nude.

No pockets for the tools and the steps were made of Grip Strut.

This post was edited

On a couple of occasions, I had to troubleshoot a problem with the swimming pool dehumidification system. While waiting to see if my fix was going to last, I stripped and used the pool.Assuming that the problem was in a place that is as secluded as the pool, I would have been doing the troubleshooting nude.No pockets for the tools and the steps were made of Grip Strut.

Two good reasons for not being nude.

This post was edited

Where I work there is a cctv camera in the room so even if I was working by myself there I could be spied on. Yes if I have to use some of my machines at home for them I would do it naked if warm enough in my workshop.

This post was edited

Absolutely!

This post was edited

Always around home. Do cookouts and anything I can out on the patio. Some jobs like detailing our cars I do at the local nudist resort. Working nude is not work.

This post was edited

I always wanted to work nude. Then Covid hit and I was required to work from home and suddenly I had just that kind of job! And for a few months in 2014 I had a job where I spent hours alone in the office, so I usually made myself comfortable.

This post was edited