RE:Working nude

This post was edited

Many moons ago, I worked in a Snooker Hall, sometimes after I had kicked everyone out at closing time, after I had cleaned up, I would mess around and play a game of snooker nude or watch a bit of late night TV.

Another job when I worked on the airports at Gatwick and Heathrow, I was based at Heathrow and someone always had to be in the office and we would take turns whilst the other two went out and delivered the mechanic overalls. I would lock the door and sit about nude for an hour unless someone came and knocked on the door. They also had showers upstairs in the toilets and when I finished work I would go up there and shower, they had doors on the cubicles, but I always left the door open and walked around the washing area naked.

This post was edited

I have a great job that allows me to be nude if I want. I work outdoors on a large price of land with lots of bushland and open space. Quiet often I'm naked but always have clothes handy incase I hear another car approaching. I love it! I've uploaded some photos onto my profile from naked work days.
Or I can send you one if you can't see them. Rob110208@gmail.com

This post was edited

Used to work from home a couple of days a week. Always used to be naked until the company swapped from phone to video for confusion calls.

That surely would have made the conference calls interesting.

This post was edited

I manage the bookings for our Village Hall. I'm usually naked when handling the calls. They can't see.

This post was edited

So i have had many opportunities to work nude. First off i have had many jobs and some it was normal to be nude as a figure model, other times when would go nude when alone at work and some where others we present.

Obviously as a nude figure model for art classes, colleges and amateur photographers i was completely nude for the sessions and most of the time while on breaks as well. Only time clothed was for showing up, leaving , and most of the time when leaving the studio for bathroom breaks. I have had some private modeling where would show up nude and a few locations where would not wear anything in hallways on breaks.

I also have taken massage classes and do some massage work on the side. I wear clothing to the comfort level of the client. Some like full street wear, some enjoy in only shorts, and occasionally enjoy me nude while working on them. In my classes i made it clear was a nudist , so would often be nude for instruction and demo time on the table for instructor. I did require draping when being practiced on by peer student practice and would put clothes on for being proper when peer working on another.

Other not supposed to be nude times include working as electrician and working in military armory. If was the only one on site would strip nude any chance i could. No one would see me except our secretary for one electrical co. She knew i was a nudist and would discuss it one on one with her all the time. Would even drop off weekly paperwork to her in office on fridays nude.

This post was edited

Sure have worked naked! Last season I spent more time working naked than I did relaxing.

This post was edited

Sure have worked naked! Last season I spent more time working naked than I did relaxing.
Are you a farmer for an occupation like you r screen name implies?
How do yo avoid being seen by neighbors and people passing by?

This post was edited

I remember someone on another board posting that at one time he worked at at farm where the owner required his farm hands to be nude whenever they were on the farm, except when they were in the process of arriving or leaving. If he caught one wearing clothes at another time, he ordered him to strip and hand him the clothes or pack up and leave immediately. The farm owner would then destroy the clothes immediately.
The poster noted that there was no physical contact involved.

This post was edited

No workplace at my location allows naturalist lifestyle, but yes I had worked naked the whole night in office when no one was around and when CCTVs were not mandatory. Now I work from home and most of the times I work naked. Though I keep clothes handy incase a delivery guys turns up.

This post was edited