RE:Working nude

I always wanted to work nude. Then Covid hit and I was required to work from home and suddenly I had just that kind of job! And for a few months in 2014 I had a job where I spent hours alone in the office, so I usually made myself comfortable.

How often did you wear anything during the Covid lock down?

This post was edited

I used to do gardening work, had a couple of clients that liked me to work nude. It was during the hottest part of the summer while working for an older gay couple. I asked if they would mind if I took off my shirt. He was quite flirtatious and joked that I could take everything off. I think he was surprised when I took him up on the offer. Initially I was little self-conscious as they were clearly enjoying watching me work, but soon enjoyed the freedom and comfort of working nude. I got a very generous tips, so continued to work naked until the weather started to get too cold. They also recommended me to a couple of their friends who requested that I work naked. Two great summers that certainly helped me get comfortable being seen naked.

This post was edited

As a geologist, I worked in a lot of remote locations sometimes alone. Once I decided to shed the clothes--just me, my boots, belt for my rock hammer, and a hat. I was working close to my truck. Now, I wish I had done that more often, but I was on company time. I have offered a naked geology tour. I haven't had any takers.

This post was edited

I have read that some people explore caves nude to minimize introduction of pollution.

This post was edited

Thats took bad it sounds interesting. Have you considered working with a nudist venue to add it to their list of activities.

As I have offered a naked geology tour. I haven't had any takers.

This post was edited

The tour was offered at a clothing optional hot springs resort. People are more in to chilling in the hot water than hiking and doing geology. It would probably get more interest at a more serious nudist resort, but it needs interesting geology and a good trail.

This post was edited

I've been retired almost 16 years. My wife has been retired almost 11. When she was working, she worked naked at home. She was a college English Professor and had to read and grade/correct numerous papers her students wrote. When she got home, all she wanted to do was take all her clothes off. I'd have the folding table and a chair set up in the family room, a tall glass of iced tea or cup of hot tea, depending on time of year, waiting for her. If it was cool out and inside the house, she'd slip on a comfy cardigan. If it was warm inside, she'd do her work naked. She'd complain that it was difficult to work in all those clothes. She said that some days dragged on because all she could think about was getting home, getting naked and relaxing with a glass of wine.

I did work naked at work quite regularly. I had my own dorm and satellite office upstairs. In the evenings, I'd go up to my dorm, strip, watch some TV, answer the phone, do some admin work up until about 11pm every shift. I'd go back and forth to the head, my locker and occasionally downstairs to the kitchen for some water. On some really busy nights, I'd go down and make a pot of coffee and drink a few cups throughout the night. Did all that while being nude. Having a crew and a boss that tolerated it was a plus.

This post was edited

Due to family matters I have not been on here for a couple of months.
Hopefully, I will have time to post more.
I am at work right now (07/07/2024, 1:34pm Pacific) sitting at my work station comfortably nude.
Attached are a couple of photos I just took.
Last Wednesday everyone left early so I was able to work nude for more than 3 hours.
Had to come into work on Friday and was nude for another few hours.
Today I have been nude since 9:30, except for about 45 minutes when my Brother-In-Law came by so I could help him with some inventory.
I even took trash out to the dumpster in the parking lot.
Will be leaving here in a few minutes for the nude drive home.

This post was edited

Lets try the photos again.

This post was edited

I am unable to go back and add the photos.
Will try here.
If this woks, photo work 3 shows the dumpster in the background.

This post was edited