RE:Working nude

One of my friends who admitted to telecommuting nude retired last month.He said one of his goals was to catch up on deferred work around his large property.Since he lives at the intersection of 2 busy roads, I suspect he will be spending more time clothed now that he is retired!

Had a chance to chat with my friend last evening. He said that he is dressed far more than when he was working because he is out and about town for various activities and catching up on deferred yard work. While he is enjoying retired life, he misses spending most of the day nude.

This post was edited

While he is enjoying retired life, he misses spending most of the day nude.

This year is the first year I can work nude since semi retirement home job. Nice to be able to do lawn work then do some job work as needed. I enjoy summers working in the garage nude. I have to keep the door closed so it gets hot quickly.

This post was edited

I would love to have a job at a year-round nudist resort. That's my dream job!

This post was edited

I would love to have a job at a year-round nudist resort. That's my dream job!

Workers dont generally get to be nude while on duty.

This post was edited

While he is enjoying retired life, he misses spending most of the day nude.This year is the first year I can work nude since semi retirement home job. Nice to be able to do lawn work then do some job work as needed. I enjoy summers working in the garage nude. I have to keep the door closed so it gets hot quickly.

Do you mow nude?

This post was edited

I have run my mill nude but I only cut for me. Found out the hard way got to have my chaps on when moving logs. I use my legs too much bark rough on legs.

This post was edited

I have done some voice over work at my home studio in the nude. I just have to be careful about clicking on a webcam during recording=)

This post was edited

I have run my mill nude but I only cut for me. Found out the hard way got to have my chaps on when moving logs. I use my legs too much bark rough on legs.

Ah, you do sawmill too. I had a woodmizer for 25 years, sold it and put together a circle blade mill, then sold that and bought another bandmill, almost like the woodmizer. But yah, the rough boards and logs require some frontal protection to handle them.

This post was edited

I read somewhere that (male) gold and diamond miners work nude to minimize the possibility of theft,

This post was edited

Answer to your first question , if I was allowed then yes I would in a heart beat.
Answer to your second question, yes I've stripped after hours a few times but haven't since.

This post was edited