RE:Things you wouldn't do naked

Talking of wasp nests, I tackled one naked with my spray can and got stung on my penis! Wont do that again

This post was edited

Talking of wasps, I will always check for potential wasp nests when mooring my boat in future.
On one occasion I was boating naked on the River Thames and inadvertently moored up next to a bank in which there was a wasps nest with its entrance exactly level with my groin and was immediately surrounded by wasps. I immediately froze and they didn't touch me. I then gently moved away until they lost interest, surviving without a single sting.
The nest was exactly opposite the helm position so when I set off again I stared the engine and pushed the boat off, staying away from the helm and allowing the boat to drift until I was a suitable distance from the bank.

This post was edited

That had the potential for a really bad couple of days.

This post was edited

Talking of wasp nests, I tackled one naked with my spray can and got stung on my penis! Wont do that againdid it swell much

This post was edited

Walk through a desert of cactus.

I did pick black berries naked in my back yard. Close to the same. Gotta be very careful though.

This post was edited

It was not wasps but honey bees. They swarmed around an old wooden barrel in my landscaping. I went in and grabbed my camera and started taking pics. Even got within a meter or so. None bothered me at all. Within a half hour they had settled in with a handful of bees coming and going so I mowed the lawn like I wanted to when I discovered them. All this done nude and nary a sting

This post was edited

I did pick black berries naked in my back yard. Close to the same. Gotta be very careful though.

I've done that many times.

This post was edited

When choosing a spot for more intimate outdoor nude opportunities, watch for anthills. NOT the place to stick your knee during a passionate moment.

This post was edited

When choosing a spot for more intimate outdoor nude opportunities, watch for anthills. NOT the place to stick your knee during a passionate moment.

That is specific enough I think you are speaking from experience right?

This post was edited

Must be at least 30 years ago and I can still remember the pain.

This post was edited