RE:Things you wouldn't do naked

If given the environment to be nude, there is probably not much I wouldn't do nude, except something that might throw Sparks. However, I hate to be cold and the little guy don't care much for it either.

This post was edited

Soldering copper pipe is equally hazardous. I tend to burn myself even when clothed. Haven't quite figured out how the pros can do it and wipe the joint before the solder cools too much. This is where three hands can really make a difference.

This post was edited

Use a turkey fryer!

This post was edited

Go to church, concerts, theaters, full service restaurants, upscale stores.
Any place that is cold.

This post was edited

Installing fiberglass insulation. At least, I wouldn't do it ever again. And my female co-worker regretted the experience even more severely.

This post was edited

Blacksmithing with a hot forge.

This post was edited

Fry bacon - little specks of hot grease are enough of make that mistake only once.

This post was edited

Mulching...although I still do it on rare occasions against my better judgement. Sticks to you when you are sweaty worse than bailing hay and finds its way into every crevice worse than sand.

This post was edited

Agreed. Welding and grinding should have special protective clothing. I have had and seen accidents and those layers of protective gear has saved me on many occasions. PS: I once was the co-owner of a special welding shop. Now I just do sculptures.

This post was edited

My wife always cuts my hair when I am nude. She agrees with me that sweeping the bathroom floor is better than tracking hair through the house. I get my hair cut and I am a harry bloke so she get my back done. To me nothing worse than a fur back in a dress shirt and suit to go off and see a client. I am always nervous when wearing a shirt and tie.

This post was edited