RE:Things you wouldn't do naked

Participate in the Iditarod Sled Dog Race.

This post was edited

Walk through a desert of cactus.

This post was edited

Operating an open hearth blast furnace,

BBQ sausage, 'ouch'

This post was edited

Scuba dive in the artic.

This post was edited

I usually will wear an extra long t-shirt to cover my torso and crotch if I'm doing any frying as I cook. Gotta be careful of any unexpected splatters of the boiling oils

This post was edited

Ride my dirtbike is about the only thing I can think of.

This post was edited

Nothing is completely off limit to do void of garments. I weed eat, even doing briars and such, run the chain saw extensively cutting timber and firewood, weld, (but not a lot, if I weld for extended work I have to wear spark protection and arc burn protection, the arc is much more intense than the sunshine) do mechanic work, I actually prefer wearing as little as possible to get greasy. Only cold drives me under fabric, and I try not to offend the non nudists even though I think such pretended offense is stupid nonsense. Do have to wear shoes constantly since we have endless thorns to step on from quite a few different common species of weeds brambles and trees, but my preference is shoe sandals until it's too cold for them, then I'm forced to wear warmer boots. I do not cook splattery things in a skillet. Just pancakes now and then, and in time I plan to eat all things right from the plants in the garden, or with very minimal processing.

This post was edited

Obviously anything too cold, hazardous, or socially unacceptable I wouldn't want to do nude. But the question becomes more interesting for me when I think, is there something that I could be physically and socially comfortable doing nude but still wouldn't want to?

For me I can't think of any off the top of my head but there surely are some.

This post was edited

Frying potatoes. Cleaning with hardcore products...

I guess it depends on how you handle things in the end.

This post was edited

Well I prefer my haircuts nude, both me and my barber wife:) Go out in the snow barefoot and naked regularly, well as regular as we get snow. Cook naked most anything , run the weedwhaker most always nude except for glasses. Even welded a bit, but probably wont go there again, was just a quick tack to hold a bolt temporarily.
Things I wont do nude, ride my street bike, anything offensive to the prudes, sharpening mower blades on the grinder,, sparks are ouches! Cant think of many others, Id rather wash me than clothes so dirt and grease arent a deterrent.

This post was edited