RE:Things you wouldn't do naked

There's a lot of things I won't do naked. Like going outside when its cold and snowy...I prefer keeping the boys warm when I'm out in the cold. LOL I do get outside naked from time to time but I'm not an outdoorsman nudist. I'm not a big fan of bugs, plus I always have shoes on when outdoors.

This post was edited

As long as it is a sunny calm day, why not??

This post was edited

There's a lot of things I won't do naked. Like going outside when its cold and snowy...I prefer keeping the boys warm when I'm out in the cold. LOL I do get outside naked from time to time but I'm not an outdoorsman nudist. I'm not a big fan of bugs, plus I always have shoes on when outdoors.

I'm not much bothered by the cold.
This morning I have been ouside naked an barefoot many times, mostly for only a minute of so. It was 0C when I went out first and now it was 5C while I was outside for for a bit longer hanging out washing (32F and 40F).
The sun is warming things up nicely, though.

This post was edited

As long as it is a sunny calm day, why not??

I agree with you sun and calm on a winter day is the perfect time to step outside in the buff even if only to say you did or shovel the snow off the hot tub so you can get in

This post was edited

Be outside when the temp, is 0 degrees.

This post was edited

Be outside when the temp, is 0 degrees.
F or C?

This post was edited

I hate the cold but temperature is not the full story. A sunny, winless day can feel warm even at 0 deg. Add wind or lose the sun and even higher temperatures feel cold

I would happily use power tools but not a chain saw. And for cooking an apron will protect me from fat spatter.

I would not keep bees, clear out a wasps nest or clear thorny or stinging undergrowth naked.

This post was edited

Putting roof insulation in the loft.

This post was edited

I do my projects nude whenever possible and I use power tools but not all power tools. I wouldn't use a chainsaw or a grinder but something like a hand drill in in soft wood or hand held jig saw is OK. When I'm working nude I tend to be a little more careful and think about what I'm doing, even with non-powered tools. When clothed I'll grab a sawszall or circular saw and with the exception of eye and hearing protection, I just tend to cut away and not think about it much. When nude I feel a little more vulnerable and I usually pause to think about what is going to happen. I guess you could say I'm safer working nude than clothed.

This post was edited

When nude I feel a little more vulnerable and I usually pause to think about what is going to happen. I guess you could say I'm safer working nude than clothed.
Or in my case less unsafe when naked.

This post was edited