RE:Things you wouldn't do naked

Installing fiberglass insulation. At least, I wouldn't do it ever again. And my female co-worker regretted the experience even more severely.

This post was edited

Blacksmithing with a hot forge.

This post was edited

Fry bacon - little specks of hot grease are enough of make that mistake only once.

This post was edited

Mulching...although I still do it on rare occasions against my better judgement. Sticks to you when you are sweaty worse than bailing hay and finds its way into every crevice worse than sand.

This post was edited

When the water is warm scuba diving nude is great. My wife and I take bottoms off at 15 feet. Some of the dive locations are in countries with strict no nudity laws so an hour underwater free is great. I also snorkel locally in Seattle nude. We have a downtown beach that is know for skinny dipping. Everyone is cool and perv's can see without coming to the beach. Fish are more afraid of you so be calm or they will scatter. Cheers

This post was edited

Agreed. Welding and grinding should have special protective clothing. I have had and seen accidents and those layers of protective gear has saved me on many occasions. PS: I once was the co-owner of a special welding shop. Now I just do sculptures.

This post was edited

My wife always cuts my hair when I am nude. She agrees with me that sweeping the bathroom floor is better than tracking hair through the house. I get my hair cut and I am a harry bloke so she get my back done. To me nothing worse than a fur back in a dress shirt and suit to go off and see a client. I am always nervous when wearing a shirt and tie.

This post was edited

Arc welding is defiantly off limits.

This post was edited

All of the above, apart from the cold activities, not when in extreme circumstances but just cold or snow, no problem.
Insects like me too much so not much of a fan for places i get easily stung and for plants nettles and thorns.

This post was edited

In our climate (Brisbane, Australia) there's not much that's not better done nude...

I am of course forgoing anything that is dangerous with sharp objects and power tools etc.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy