jenniferrlove

This post was edited
RE:Flag a fake

Reposted as a clickable link.
Svetyna463

This post was edited

Reposted as a clickable link.Svetyna463

She even tried me. I mean it. As in bot.

This post was edited

I've given some thought to checking whether any of the people who "friend" these accounts are also my friends.Shows what those 45 "men" are here for.And, if they are, unfriending them.

Probably will not do it, but I've thought about it.

This post was edited

Have you considered that for many people it's the number of "friends/likes/followers/subscribers" that they are searching for? Not to mention an opportunity to see what another person looks like?

I know there'll be many who trumpet "naturism isn't about sex or sexuality or being sexually gratified or whatever claims you want to push on others" but nudity is not mainstream as a way of life so for many, specifically males, seeing a nude example of the opposite gender that could be real is rare in real time.

This post was edited

Yes. In deed.

Have you considered that for many people it's the number of "friends/likes/followers/subscribers" that they are searching for?
There are several criteria I look for when attempting to determine whether an account is fake or not -- only one of which is an inordinate number of "friends" amassed in a short period of time.

I've had an account here for seven years and have over 400 "friends." Quite honestly, I don't know anything about at least 95% of them. If someone sends me a friend request and I'm reasonably certain they have a real account, I'll accept the request.

There are several things I look at when I'm assessing the realness/fakeness of an account -- not just the number of friends.

This post was edited

yeah so anoying no doubt its fake indeex

This post was edited

The statement wasn't meant to you. You have demonstrated a judicious attitude. There are others who want to "wipe out anything that doesn't agree with me" and are making this site the ton of crap it's becoming. I joined this site for brotherhood and exploration of a lifestyle, not to be judged by reactionaries that assume that since I haven't given them enough pictures to leer at I'm not worthy of the same consideration. No, I'm not certified, why, I don't give a shit, that's why.
Have questions, ask. Don't sit passing judgements against "people like me" like you know who I am.

That being said, the fake profiles are a pain in the ass but I won't stop "liking" pictures that I find interesting or profiles I hope turn out to be genuine.

This post was edited

New one,,9 hrs on here..

https://www.truenudists.com/user/Cheryl25/

This post was edited

Recently many users who likes my profile are not there any more when I look who they are. I think the moderators are working better now to kick out fakes.

This post was edited