RE:Flag a fake

If your message is directed at me about one of the very many profiles I've posted here ...Why? She posted a photo and profile, she gave a real location, and she's not advertising an email for nude photos, If her picture is of someone else, so what? This site is full of pictures copied from magazines or other sites.then understand that I use a variety of criteria to assess and evaluate a profile for its realness/fakeness. Certainly, this is not an exact science -- and I make no claim in that regard.

I post links to profiles that I believe are questionable enough to warrant being blocked, flagged, and posted here. Each person needs to evaluate each profile based on their own standards and make their own decisions whether to block and flag.

I block and flag about 75% of the profiles that are posted here by other people. The other 25% do not meet my criteria.

I currently have seven pending friend requests that are from questionable profiles. They are not low enough on my scale to block, flag, and post. Neither are they high enough to accept as friends. I reevaluate them from time-to-time to see if they shifted have away from the middle of the scale.

This post was edited

Who is being addressed in your comment?I commend you and bow to your godlike intelligence. It must be satisfying to judge human beings without knowing anything about themWho is the "you" in your post?

You say, "I commend you...." Who is "you"?

This post was edited

Context please.Why? She posted a photo and profile, she gave a real location, and she's not advertising an email for nude photos, If her picture is of someone else, so what? This site is full of pictures copied from magazines or other sites.To whom and about whom is your message directed?
If the profile in question is Twinklesun Affpuddle, England GB. There are plenty of red flags on it. She expresses being a Crypto enthusiast
Ironically, there was a story on NBC News just last night about a guy that met a woman on a dating app and she got him interested in a Crypto website. He invested in it and it was showing great returns over a period of time. He invested all of his life savings and was "doing great" until he tried to draw money out and found out that the whole thing was a scam. Of course the woman's profile disappeared. Beware!
I am one to give someone the benefit of the doubt especially if the profile has multiple pics, does not link to a website and has stats. I agree this one is a fake and will flag it.
Just have to keep in mind that there are some attractive young nudists out there that are legitimate. I know one personally and we go to the nude beach when she visits the area on business. . Nothing sexual but just nice conversation. If she was looking for a sugar daddy she would have met someone else. "Aint no sugar in this daddy"

This post was edited

Who is the "you" in your post?You say, "I commend you...." Who is "you"?The 'you )is YOU!! Mensasnem! certified paid up member! Holder of a Master's degree!!

Let's go step-by-step.

I'm sorry you're intimidated by education -- you shouldn't be. But that's your issue, not mine -- own your own shit.

Previously, you said,I commend you and bow to your godlike inteligence. It must be satisfying to judge human beings without knowing anything about themWhich was in response to my post that began with the word, "If," which expresses doubt. Someone who ascribes to themselves god-like qualities does not also express doubt.

Also, note that in two separate posts, you didn't say who you were referencing -- clearly, you ascribe god-like qualities to everyone else and believe they can read your mind. This is a clear sign of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. If you're thinking something, then everyone else must, of necessity, also be thinking the exact same thing -- because it's the only possible thing anyone could think.

In the post in which I begin with the word, "If," I go on to state that my system is fallible. Yet another non-god-like quality of which I am possessed.

I go on to state that I make assessments based on my own set of criteria and suggest that other develop their own set of criteria to make their own assessments. That doesn't sound even remotely god-like to me.

Although you accuse me of doing so, I don't pass judgment on anyone.

This post was edited

23NoamiBi

Pics are "riri in Tokyo"

This post was edited

MoladaSl Bratislava, - SK

This post was edited

I'm not certain about this one. What's your opinion?

gloriavah890

This post was edited

I'm not certain about this one. What's your opinion?gloriavah890

I'd say no. She's been on the site for months, joined a distinctly nonsexual group, but not a zillion groups, and has friends of both sexes. Why question?

This post was edited

That seems reasonable to me.
Thanks.I'd say no. She's been on the site for months, joined a distinctly nonsexual group, but not a zillion groups, and has friends of both sexes. Why question?

This post was edited

30KyleGay

This post was edited