RE:Flag a fake

Indeed!

This post was edited

That's the problem with this discussion. You not really know if someone is a fake. That's only guesses and conjectures.

This post was edited

Some are more obvious than others. [That's the problem with this discussion. You not really know if someone is a fake. That's only guesses and conjectures.] But I don't believe anyone questions the fact that there is some amount of guesswork involved.

This post was edited

Is there an actual active group for reporting fake accounts?

This is just a thread in the "General Discussion" forum and it's not very active. Yes, I few people participate here, but not very many. I've looked for a active group and could not find any. Hoping someone here might know of such a group.

Groups I found:

get-rid-of-fake-profiles -- Last activity a month ago -- group owner/creator no longer has a TN account.

fake-account-awareness -- created a year ago and has no activity

fakes -- last activity four months ago -- the creator of the group is no longer a member of the group

uncertified-fake-or-duplicate-profiles -- last activity nine years ago

Are there any others -- perhaps even a group that is active?

This post was edited

@teamtrue we should do a certification with passport photos, the only way to get the website clean.

This post was edited

It may be common for people in Europe to have passports, [@teamtrue we should do a certification with passport photos, the only way to get the website clean.] but it's certainly not common for people in the US to have passports. And my guess is that most of the users here are from the US. Requiring passports would likely eliminate more than half of the paid users on this site.

This post was edited

@teamtrue we should do a certification with passport photos, the only way to get the website clean.

I believe the new certification process requires photo ID, but not necessarily passport. Could be driving licence or ID card. But still a surprising number of fakes getting through who have profile pictures uploaded. Are they not checked by the new certification process? Or is someone turning a blind eye?

This post was edited

This is just a thread in the "General Discussion" forum and it's not very active. Yes, I few people participate here, but not very many.

I don't know about others, but I look and if the fake has already been posted here, I don't repost it ;-) I am sure others do the same, so that affects how many people post here.

Let's face it the more you post on this site, the more the fakes are attracted to you. When I have a dry spell with nothing to add to conversations, the fakes don't come my way.

This post was edited

It may be common for people in Europe to have passports, but it's certainly not common for people in the US to have passports. And my guess is that most of the users here are from the US. Requiring passports would likely eliminate more than half of the paid users on this site.

Ok then the certification should be with ID card, you get the idea.

This post was edited

It is useless to keep posing 'fakes'. The fakes come because there are plenty of men here (and perhaps a few women) who want them. These people are here for anything but nudism. Nothing is going to ever change this. It is just like the so called war on drugs. Cut off the supply without getting rid of the demand and there will just supply from someone else. The demand here for perverted chat and sex chat is just too great. No amount of posting fakes or deleting fakes will ever change this. The fact is that sites like this attract too many perverts and far too few real nudists.

This post was edited