RE:What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

By SunGroovers:

. Do Not take a boombox, as listening to the waves is priceless.
I, too, prefer the sounds of the beach with the waves, birdlife and perhaps the sounds of others chatting. W even if the music is to my liking, I'm happier to hear it elsewhere!

This post was edited

A towel is all you need to ware. Drinks & nibblies would be preferred carry-along with maybe beach cabana. Do Not take a boombox, as listening to the waves is priceless.

I have considered wearing just a towel, but worry about what would happen if if fell off in view of the busy road I have to cross to get from the parking lot to the beach.

This post was edited

The odd time I have wrapped a towel around me, it's tended to want to fall away in short order, so I end up holding it lest it fall and leave me with no easy recovery! Even the toga idea is safer! Perhaps less safer than a skirt on a windy day, but recovery should still be possible if necessary!

This post was edited

Can confirm, the sarong-as-a-toga option is doable, but it is very susceptible to even the lightest breeze. Wore it from the carpark and an now using it as a towel. True minimalism! Otherwise I only have my hat, keys & phone. As mentioned, a small breeze makes it easy to be 'seen' unless holding the hem. It's very easy to remove when the time comes, though.

This post was edited

As a teen, I wore jeans, undies a shirt, socks n shoes, but I had to ride several kms to the beach in the first place. Why I never wore shorts I don't know, culturally shorts for boys where I grew up were not popular. don't know why?, as summers could still get very warm. Lots of perfect weather for being nude to all!, however that is not the way it was for me.

Ok, now, if I go, I have an hours drive, so I do wear shorts, t-shirt shoes/socks but when I park the car, off comes the shoes n socks for flippy flops as sand is very very hot! Learned that the hard way one day!, lol As far as anything under the shorts?, well try to wear just shorts, or perhaps a thong. Once I get to the parking spot, if I am wearing a thong, I might take my shorts off and walk with my tank top on and flops. carry my shorts in my bag with my belongings and walk the km to the beach. I think it is legal to wear thongs on canadian beaches, anyone know different? what is legal? what is not? I see girls wearing thongs on public beaches, so why not boys/ men?

This post was edited

As a teen, I wore jeans, undies a shirt, socks n shoes, but I had to ride several kms to the beach in the first place. Why I never wore shorts I don't know, culturally shorts for boys where I grew up were not popular. don't know why?, as summers could still get very warm. Lots of perfect weather for being nude to all!, however that is not the way it was for me.Ok, now, if I go, I have an hours drive, so I do wear shorts, t-shirt shoes/socks but when I park the car, off comes the shoes n socks for flippy flops as sand is very very hot! Learned that the hard way one day!, lol As far as anything under the shorts?, well try to wear just shorts, or perhaps a thong. Once I get to the parking spot, if I am wearing a thong, I might take my shorts off and walk with my tank top on and flops. carry my shorts in my bag with my belongings and walk the km to the beach. I think it is legal to wear thongs on canadian beaches, anyone know different? what is legal? what is not? I see girls wearing thongs on public beaches, so why not boys/ men?

It is legal to not wear a shirt. Do you ever leave the car without one?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy