RE:What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

If possible nude.But when it isn't I tend to go as minimal as I can. Shorts and flipflops only depending on what I come across i might have a t shirt,At least shoes/flipflops and shorts. Same with all other nude activities where nudity is the main reason ie Spa, Nude Swim, Nude hike/walk, nude visits.

Nude is not an option for me since the parking lot is across the main park road from the beach. I have seen a few men that have wrapped a towel around their waist and started walking toward the parking lot with no apparent clothing on their possession.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, there are no beaches within a 1,000 miles of where I live.

My preference would be to arrive and leave nude. But many beaches that allow nudity are not situated such that doing so would be legal.

This post was edited

By Bdaysuit4ever:

At least shoes/flipflops and shorts.

I also like to leave behind the footwear! Bit of a challenge at Sunnyside, as areas are quite rocky. I'd like my feet to be tougher than they are. Slow progress is making it a lifelong project?

This post was edited

By Bdaysuit4ever:At least shoes/flipflops and shorts.I also like to leave behind the footwear! Bit of a challenge at Sunnyside, as areas are quite rocky. I'd like my feet to be tougher than they are. Slow progress is making it a lifelong project?

Tried it without footwear once, and I burned the bottoms of my feet so much that walking was painful for several days!

This post was edited

By minimalist75:

Tried it without footwear once, and I burned the bottoms of my feet so much that walking was painful for several days!
It can be a challenge with the sand sometimes, let alone the asphalt in the carpark, but I manage to make it. I do resort to the white lines of car spaces on occasion! :-D

This post was edited

Unfortunately, there are no beaches within a 1,000 miles of where I live.My preference would be to arrive and leave nude. But many beaches that allow nudity are not situated such that doing so would be legal.
May be some when you move to Oregon.

This post was edited

If you are on a nudebeach you only wear your birthdaysuit, but what do you wear when you are traveling to the beach. And what do you wear if you leave the beach.Please tell us....

for me, shorts and a tee, or singlet, for her, the same or a wrap/sarong

This post was edited

I usually wear a pair of shorts and tea shirt.

This post was edited

Ollygrumps suggested a sarong worn as a toga. Tie two corners together, sling it over your shoulder, and you're covered. More or less. One side is open from your shoulder down and may be susceptible to the prevailing breeze. I want to try it and head from the (textile) carpark with just the sarong instead of a swimsuit and beach towel. I may have to choose the shoulder based on the wind direction.

This post was edited

Ollygrumps suggested a sarong worn as a toga. Tie two corners together, sling it over your shoulder, and you're covered. More or less. One side is open from your shoulder down and may be susceptible to the prevailing breeze. I want to try it and head from the (textile) carpark with just the sarong instead of a swimsuit and beach towel. I may have to choose the shoulder based on the wind direction.

If you tie the towel securely, that might provide enough cover.
I have seen a few men wrap a towel around their waist and head for the parking lot a the nude beach I go to, with no evidence of having any clothing in their possession.
Can't make the trip nude because the lot is across the main park road from the beach.

This post was edited