RE:What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

Cap, shirt, tie-side thong. To mix things up a little. Shirt only for carpark and thong only until clear of those not heading to the CO beach. On return, reverse. Would have left the shirt off going to the car if it wasn't suddenly busy as I got close.

Do you ever leave the shirt in the car and wear something with more coverage below?

This post was edited

Perhaps next week (Wednesday's forecast looks nice), I'll try and see how daring to be then. Approaching the CO beach from the southern side means no residences and only a short walk to get beyond where the textiles go, but the carpark can fill.

From the northern end parking is easy in a residential street, but there's a long walk to the CO section in an area popular with walkers.

I'll assume I can use the car park and find a reasonably daring suit. Only other criteria is it has to be reasonably easy to slip on. Some suits do take a little manipulation to wear properly!

This post was edited

Perhaps next week (Wednesday's forecast looks nice), I'll try and see how daring to be then.

Shirt free from the carpark to the beach, so only my cap and the stuff under my arm to distract from my skimpy glistening Dore swimsuit. Passed many others on the walk as there were cars waiting for spots and people walking too and fro. Second briefest to me was a woman in a not-especially-brief bikini, no contest on coverage!

This post was edited

Perhaps next week (Wednesday's forecast looks nice), I'll try and see how daring to be then.Shirt free from the carpark to the beach, so only my cap and the stuff under my arm to distract from my skimpy glistening Dore swimsuit. Passed many others on the walk as there were cars waiting for spots and people walking too and fro. Second briefest to me was a woman in a not-especially-brief bikini, no contest on coverage!

Brief or thong?

This post was edited

The sparkly Dore with shaped pouch, 1/4" sides and 4" rear.

This post was edited

Then basically your cock and balls were covered in front, but you could see that outline and the crack was covered in back and everything else was showing.
With a front that small, do you trim or shave?

This post was edited

With a front that small, do you trim or shave?

I wanted a natural look that looks like body hair without an obvious transisition down to the hem of the suit. I am not interested in shaving everything.

I trim the body hair using a clipper with a #3 blade. It's as short as I can go without the trimming being obvious. Any shorter and the hairs don't overlap much, and it's noticeable. I use less sunscreen when trimmed and I'm more sensitive to water drops under the shower. I like the look that appears natural without being too hairy.

I don't trim the pubic region to avoid it looking like trimmed pubic hair. Instead I put on a rubber glove and pluck all the hairs I can grip until only the shorter (and finer) ones remain, thus blending with the rest of my body. It's not too difficult and gets the effect I achieve. It means I can pull on any suit without worries. :-)

Some of the pictures of my suits I posted the other day showed the effect.

This post was edited

Today's suit. Old photos.

This post was edited

Today's suit. Old photos.

Where can you wear a suit that everything in front is visible but you can't be nude?

This post was edited

Where can you wear a suit that everything in front is visible but you can't be nude?

Well, the essentials are covered, even if it's form fitting. :-)

This post was edited