RE:What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

I paced it out today. About 180 m (200 yards) covered while returning to the carpark due to a mother and small child in sight, although the path to the carpark takes me away from her part of the beach somewhat. A little more daring and I could have gone all the way to the car with a small chance she would actually see anything and a slightly bigger chance of being seen by a guy sitting in his car!From the car to the CO section, there was a fisherman that prevented stropping down much before the sign.

Do you think a lone fisherman would have cared?
I see some fishing nude both at the end of the nude beach and in boats off shore but close enough to tell what they are(n't) wearing.

This post was edited

"Do you think a lone fisherman would have cared?I see some fishing nude both at the end of the nude beach and in boats off shore but close enough to tell what they are(n't) wearing."

It was a tad strange. He was fully clothed and had the gear but was not actually fishing. He was in the area approaching the CO section where it's mostly just walkers. Textile beach goers tend to be directly in front of the car park. As I approached he sat on a rock near to my path, rather than staying near the shore. I only had my suit on (Koala Enticement - tiny at the front, skimpy at the rear and dual strings around the waist) and my towel in my hand. Fishermen (and surfers, particularly surfers) can usually be relied on to focus on their hobby; not this one.

No sign of him when I left; went a lot further before covering up when returning to the car.

This post was edited

If not possible to get back to the car naked, I try to wear as less as possible. Can be g-string if acceptable in the area or small swimsuit. No shirt.

This post was edited

I usually like to wear something I can just slip off. you know like...

Is that too much?

This post was edited

I could not agree more. Wear as little as possible. Heck, wrap a towel around around you and drive careful.

This post was edited

I could not agree more. Wear as little as possible. Heck, wrap a towel around around you and drive careful.

Sounds good but:
1. I drive a convertible and like to leave the top down in warm weather so I think that would be a little too conspicuous.
2. At the nude beach I go to, the parking lot is across the main park road from the beach. It could get tricky if the towel slipped off in the middle of the road.

This post was edited

"If not possible to get back to the car naked, I try to wear as less as possible. Can be g-string if acceptable in the area or small swimsuit. No shirt."

Had the string/thong.optionwith me today, but opted for a string-side brief instead. Felt more comfortable with that, walking through the carpark with only a cap on my head and my towel under my arm. I believe the thong is legal but would prefer to not walk the whole carpark length in one while people are coming & going. A spot close to the path to the CO beach might be okay.

This post was edited

If not possible to get back to the car naked, I try to wear as less as possible. Can be g-string if acceptable in the area or small swimsuit. No shirt.

G strings are generally not accepted where I live.
Have worn a swim brief in the past, but after I stopped wearing underwear I found them to be too confining and started wearing gym shorts instead. Plus, if you need to stop for something along the way, yo don't need to add a second layer.
Rarely wear a shirt.

This post was edited

The nudist beach that I went to was a secluded beach, I left the car a few kilometers away and walked to the trail that gives access to the beach only in swim trunks. Right at the beginning of the trail there was a sign saying to remove all your clothes, from that point on I did the trail naked, when I left I just put on my trunks again.

This post was edited

The nudist beach that I went to was a secluded beach, I left the car a few kilometers away and walked to the trail that gives access to the beach only in swim trunks. Right at the beginning of the trail there was a sign saying to remove all your clothes, from that point on I did the trail naked, when I left I just put on my trunks again.

Was nudity required on the beach?

This post was edited