RE:What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

Where can you wear a suit that everything in front is visible but you can't be nude?Well, the essentials are covered, even if it's form fitting. :-)
The picture makes it look like it is an open net material that shows essentially bare skin.

This post was edited

No, its shiny plastic dots fused onto fabric. Like cheerleader outfits are made of I guess. It's not quite the same tone as my skin in natural light.

I think.

This post was edited

A different Dore suit today. 1/2 sides and skimpy in
a post office red lycra. Worn with a hat on my head and my towel under my arm between the far end of the carpark to the CO sign (more or less)

This post was edited

If it's in the UK, it depends on how much respect I feel I need to show local people because of public nudity being legal here anyway. I cover as a courtesy if it's busy, but if it's very quiet I'll try and keep out of the way so as I don't have to.

It depends how warm it is too. If it's on the cool side, wherever it is, I'll wear a long vest with nothing else. If it's warm I'll just wear only a thong or string, and not bother with anything else. I don't get why people are bashful about the tops of their thighs or cheeks because neither are illegal almost anywhere, and anyone giving funny looks is just a stranger exhibiting small mindedness.

This post was edited

Skinz M54U with a floral print today which means it somewhat deemphasises the budgie in the budgie smuggler compared to a solid colour. Along with a cap and a towel under my arm. If I get picked up by a passing spacecraft while at Sunnyside, I'll be all set, at least!

This post was edited

Assuming I can escape the Vogon poetry, that is.

This post was edited

Skinz M54U with a floral print today which means it somewhat deemphasises the budgie in the budgie smuggler compared to a solid colour. Along with a cap and a towel under my arm. If I get picked up by a passing spacecraft while at Sunnyside, I'll be all set, at least!

I assume that this was only for traveling through the clothed area and you took it off as soon as you got to the nude section!

This post was edited

Both the suit's coming off and going back on was determined by being out of sight of textiled souls. I was nude passing the sign in both directions!

This post was edited

I have a long gray 3x short sleeved thin hoodie i use to cover up when i need to, and flip up and over my head when im nude. It goes down to my knees when i need to conceal. As a matter of a fact its seen in a few of my media pics in my profile.

This post was edited

I paced it out today. About 180 m (200 yards) covered while returning to the carpark due to a mother and small child in sight, although the path to the carpark takes me away from her part of the beach somewhat. A little more daring and I could have gone all the way to the car with a small chance she would actually see anything and a slightly bigger chance of being seen by a guy sitting in his car!

From the car to the CO section, there was a fisherman that prevented stropping down much before the sign.

This post was edited