RE:What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

we would go to Collins beach in Oregon,all you had to do is walk across the gravel road, then you would be in the trees and then on the beach.If there wasn't people at the parking area we would strip down walk naked across the road and be on the beach. we would bring a t-shirt or coverup for the walk back.

This post was edited

I wear regular clothes to my nude beach, because it is a 3-hour drive to Sandy Hook in New Jersey. I usually have a meal before heading back home, so it is best to be prepared for that. Sometimes I bring along "better" or dressier clothes for whatever location I choose for dinner.
From the parking lot, I sometimes strip down a bit, but mainly stay dressed until I get to the bath house /restroom. There, I get more stripped for the walk to the beach. Sometimes I have worn board shorts or a Speedo. Other times, I just wear the shorts I wore while driving. Never wear a shirt. After being on the beach, I shower off in a Speedo, and then change into my driving shorts to get back to the car. Sometimes I have walked back to the car in the Speedo.
I once saw a young married couple where he and she had matching bikinis, only she wore a top and he did not. They were walking across the road to their car without a care in the world that they had the the same outfit on. That was pretty awesome.

This post was edited

I wear regular clothes to my nude beach, because it is a 3-hour drive to Sandy Hook in New Jersey. I usually have a meal before heading back home, so it is best to be prepared for that. Sometimes I bring along "better" or dressier clothes for whatever location I choose for dinner.From the parking lot, I sometimes strip down a bit, but mainly stay dressed until I get to the bath house /restroom. There, I get more stripped for the walk to the beach. Sometimes I have worn board shorts or a Speedo. Other times, I just wear the shorts I wore while driving. Never wear a shirt. After being on the beach, I shower off in a Speedo, and then change into my driving shorts to get back to the car. Sometimes I have walked back to the car in the Speedo.I once saw a young married couple where he and she had matching bikinis, only she wore a top and he did not. They were walking across the road to their car without a care in the world that they had the the same outfit on. That was pretty awesome.
Glad to read that someone else never wears a shirt. I surprises me that most men wear a shirt on the part to the beach. My philosophy is why wear more than you have to when you are going to take it all off soon.

This post was edited

My philosophy is why wear more than you have to when you are going to take it all off soon.

Mine too. I leave everything except a pair of loose fitting shorts at the car. They come off on the beach and go back on to get back to the parking lot.

This post was edited

My philosophy is why wear more than you have to when you are going to take it all off soon.Mine too. I leave everything except a pair of loose fitting shorts at the car. They come off on the beach and go back on to get back to the parking lot.

I do also wear sandals. Tried it barefoot once and burned the soles of my feet. Used to sometimes wear a swim brief instead of the shorts but found that to be more confining even though it covered less.

This post was edited

If I go from a resort to the beach through a textile area I just wear a towel. If I drive with the car to the beach I just wear shorts.

This post was edited

I don't go to the beach much these days as most beaches are a long walk from the nearest road but on holiday one hotel I use is quite close to the beach and then I usually walk naked from my room to the beach and back - see this video.
Otherwise I'll wear a shirt and tan-through shorts with no liner for the bus ride to the beach unless I'm at a nudist resort in which case I walk naked to the beach.

This post was edited

Usually the minimum: t-shirt and swim trunks. If I have to leave to go back to my car, usually just the trunks.

This post was edited

You can leave the t shirt in the car and not wear it to the beach.

This post was edited
What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

If possible nude.
But when it isn't I tend to go as minimal as I can. Shorts and flipflops only depending on what I come across i might have a t shirt,

At least shoes/flipflops and shorts. Same with all other nude activities where nudity is the main reason ie Spa, Nude Swim, Nude hike/walk, nude visits.

This post was edited