RE:What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

I try to drive to and from Morfa beach naked whenever possible. When going to and from the beach I normally wear just a light sarong as the car park and immediate beach are textile. If I get there particularly early or leave particularly late I have been able to walk naked all the way to (or from) the beach as the textile beach can be pretty dead at those times. There are also plenty of dunes to dash into and hide if caught out unexpectedly. If the tide is out the beach is really wide too and its fairly manageable to keep far enough away from others so as not to attract attention by either hugging the shoreline or dunes depending on where the other people are.

This post was edited

I try to drive to and from Morfa beach naked whenever possible. When going to and from the beach I normally wear just a light sarong as the car park and immediate beach are textile. If I get there particularly early or leave particularly late I have been able to walk naked all the way to (or from) the beach as the textile beach can be pretty dead at those times. There are also plenty of dunes to dash into and hide if caught out unexpectedly. If the tide is out the beach is really wide too and its fairly manageable to keep far enough away from others so as not to attract attention by either hugging the shoreline or dunes depending on where the other people are.

Thats great unfortunately Ive got to rely on buses which dont go near the two north east beaches that are used by nudes and even from a car park they are apparently a fair walking distance. Fortunately I have a handy camping club nearby I can visit regularly. Still would love to be at a Nude beach though

This post was edited

On a recent holiday I either wore shirt and shorts for the bus ride or walked naked from the hotel to the beach, depending on which beach I was visiting.

I forgot to state that the shorts I wore for the bus ride were four inch inseam unlined tan-through shorts with the lining removed. My wife, who was with me on every occasion including stopping for lunch at a town centre restaurant, made no adverse comments and she is normally a hanging judge of costume malfunctions.

This post was edited

For me it depends how far I am from the car if I'm parked close then nothing . But if I'm a lil distance away then I simply wrap a towel.

This post was edited

Usually either shorts or speedo's. Have to walk through a textile section to get back to the carpark at my favourite beach. At another beach which is has no textile section I have walked naked to and from the carpark.

This post was edited

Always wear my skippy aussiebums. Not many around they come off. Every trip that I drive to the beach in my SUV just wear my skippy aussiebums.

This post was edited

Usually either shorts or speedo's. Have to walk through a textile section to get back to the carpark at my favourite beach. At another beach which is has no textile section I have walked naked to and from the carpark.

No shirt I hope.

This post was edited

Hi Jayne, would love to accompany you if you ever feel the need of it, happy to car share also as I think we are close, Neil :D

This post was edited

Wow...you do your research...actually, the last time I went to HH was back in 2011 and I lived in south Austin. Traffic was brutal back then and worse now. I drove up there in shorts and slipped them off in the car and wrapped the towel around my waist when I got out of the car. My trips to the resort can be taken naked because the trip is all country roads. It takes about the same amount of time to get there...

Your comment about walking to the beach in just a towel and your several posts about driving naked got my attention. Typing two locations into mapquest was quick and easy, not really what I would call research.

This post was edited

Always wear my skippy aussiebums. Not many around they come off. Every trip that I drive to the beach in my SUV just wear my skippy aussiebums.

sounds like you don't wear a shirt for the trip. I never do.
It always puzzles me to see the vast majority of men at Gunnison wearing a shirt from the parking lot to the beach. Why wear more than what is necessary if it is coming off in a few minutes.
I used to drive to and from the beach in a speedo solar. After I stopped wearing underwear, I found swim briefs to be too confining to wear for a long time, so I switched to a pair of gym shorts.

This post was edited