RE:The Great Nudist Controversy: Nudism vs sexuality!

Thats all very well but what about the guys who want it to include sex?Have they just wasted the last 4 years on a philosophy theyve misunderstood?

This thread is not about guys wanting to include sex into naturism ! You know damn well that there will always be an element that can't or won't control themselves and make things awkward for those of us that are real nudists, they are usually the exhibitionists in this world, thinking only about themselves and what they THINK they can get from people being true nudists.

A True Nudist will act accordingly in a given naked situation, so they have not forgotten/misunderstood the Philosophy of what naturism is about. There is no defined rulebook and there never has been.

Sexuality is about a person being themselves, whether straight, gay, bi or anything else ! It is not and does not define them because of a preference. A persons sexuality helps define who they are as a person in this universe. The point of mentioning sex is that is still there, no matter if you are clothed or naked, it does not get turned off, it's a matter of decorum and self respect and respect of others to keep that side of yourself to yourself !

Why do you appear to assume that any single guy using a nudist beach or a resort is there for anything more than enjoying being naked and part of that community !!!! Single does not mean sex starved, nor does it mean pervert.

This post was edited

John 11:35

This post was edited

Looking through my lens with 20 years experience Im reporting what I have encountered.Others here have said that the aim of naturism isnt and has never been sexual.But this does not suit your personal view. You want it, need it to be sexual. Out of the two of us who is dreaming?I know I will never change your mind so dream on. I will say no more.

Thank god for that !! Do you realise you have just shot yourself in the foot with the above comments ? And as he pointed out and a few others have, including myself. the act of SEX is not mentioned here, it is not part of this discussion. You are not seeing what is being asked via an open mind, just your closed viewpoint and you wonder why people are coming back at you !!!

Try thinking before putting your so called brain in gear. From the start of this thread, naturism being sexual has never been mentioned or was the point of starting this discussion ! You have read what you wanted and gone the completely wrong way in what is being asked.

I suppose you are another of the Caped Crusaders on here that think they are the morals and definition of Nudism ! Well, guess what, ya aint !

This post was edited

Nice hypothetical, in your 4 years...... how many have you walked past?

This post was edited

A. Although it hasn't happened to me yet. Now if there were young kids around at the time I might have to say something. And if it was on a nude beach like Apollo and they closed the nudist area because of it I'd be awfully pissed.

This post was edited

Following your understanding of the tenants of naturism/nudism, how do you, StevieLorna and Homeclothesfree, honor your sexuality? And how does your sexuality in turn become a gift to the nudist community today and for the future? I'm interested in your insight and hope you feel comfortable to be a bit vulnerable please. In other words, we don't need to agree to believe in one another, and it's all good.
This is a great question. I want to respond thoughtfully because I appreciate not only the question but way in which is was asked and the interest in doing critical inquiry it seems to reflect.
Nonetheless I dont believe this thread is the best place to respond. So maybe you might start another or I will do so to respond.

This post was edited

Wisconsin shuts down nude beach on weekdays to cut down on public sex, drug use and cruising
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295999/Mazomanie-Beach-Wisconsin-shuts-nude-beach-weekdays-cut-public-sex-drug-use-cruising.html

This post was edited

Wisconsin shuts down nude beach on weekdays to cut down on public sex, drug use and cruisinghttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295999/Mazomanie-Beach-Wisconsin-shuts-nude-beach-weekdays-cut-public-sex-drug-use-cruising.html

Thanks for your contribution of this article, I quite enjoyed it, what it says and what it doesn't say.
It was 10 years ago. It was over a period of 9 days. There we less than 3 per day that were caught being "elicit". It was only happening on weekdays when it was void of crowds. It doesn't state whether the perpetrators were or were not being discrete.

There was certainly no mass orgy going on, perhaps just a few wanting to check something off their bucket list. I've done it! Sex on the beach is liberating! They've even named a cocktail after it, as the notion is a popular one. If you have never had an intimate moment shared out in a natural setting, you have missed out on a wonderful, beautiful and refreshing experience of truly being one with nature.
It doesn't address if anyone was even offended by the actions of the few that got caught while the area was being surveiled. Was it just a bit of natural play or stopped due to the simple fact that it is considered unlawful?
The interesting part is that the article states that the "Friends of Mazo Beach" group was against the legal action taking place!

So what did the article prove? Absolutely nothing! It could be equally said that it could support either side of the debate.

So let's say you're at the beach with your love. You'r enjoying a beautiful naked day in the sun You both look at each other, it's that look you both know. You look around ..... not too crowded. You see an area off away from the fray that may offer just enough discretion. "Well, want to?" "Lets do it!" You sneak away with a little daring and a bit of excitement about what is to come. You find the right spot and let nature take its course, having a beautiful intimate moment.
Little did you know, your actions were being monitored by someone who takes it upon themselves to report such a disgusting act. This is an "A" vs "B" scenario.

You haven't voted yet Earl. Would you ever sneak away for a moment or would you be the one to rain on their parade? A or B?

This post was edited

Wisconsin shuts down nude beach on weekdays to cut down on public sex, drug use and cruisinghttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295999/Mazomanie-Beach-Wisconsin-shuts-nude-beach-weekdays-cut-public-sex-drug-use-cruising.html

Mazo Beach was the only public nude beach I knew of in the Midwest. As a kid I canoed past it in my scout group and remember naked men cheering us on as we raced by. They seemed harmless even to a sheltered evangelical youth like me. As an adult canoeing with a few friends, we pulled our canoe onshore and stripped down, but realized that standing naked on the shore of the Wisconsin River with a couple dozen nude dudes wasn't as entertaining as canoeing and left after 10 minutes.

My understanding was that the beach was shut down because the new socially conservative governor wanted to appeal to his base as an effective politician and this was low hanging fruit. Did people smoke an occasional joint or go behind the bushes on the other side to masturbate? Probably. Was it an orgy with needles sticking out of the sand everywhere? Most likely not. I'm not local enough to know the "real story" but can acknowledge the ethnic tension built up over generations where the Protestant English and Scandinavians (my tribe) look down at those German Catholics for not showing enough self-restraint in drinking beer and eating cheese curds. They might even enjoy themselves and get boisterous - perish the thought!

This post was edited

John 11:35
I alo like John 3:8 "The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit. Sometime the spirit is blowing through and with people engaged in being loving in full respect for themselves and ohers, and I honor that. I also believe Jesus weeps when we repress our own beauty and vitality.

This post was edited