Single Mens Army

Hi Every single nudists,

In this platform every one have right to talk to any one and i respect others decision too. but people with prejudge mental minds and spreading all single men's are like untouchable in this community that's not fair and i want to spread some awareness to others if we found fake profile or not even certified and judging others based on the marital status. single women's are free to talk with the couples and they have a men right, how do we see that and vice versa.

i just want to make this as a statement and try to create group and if they been judgemental and not certified will report the profile get rid of them once and for all. don't judge anyone without knowing...

"Everyone" welcome to share their views on this...

This topic was edited
RE:Single Mens Army

We have over 400 friends requests pending. They are almost exclusively from single men who either want to have sex with me, Lorna or both of us. We make it clear on our profile that we are genuine naturists and not swingers but they must not have read that.

If you are a naturist couple on the internet this is what you have to put up with.

This post was edited

you can report them but not all of us here men's not looking for sex right. Like its been a curse to all them men's here. you even not certified but u said genuine nudist. i am not blaming everyone i known some couples here they don't prejudge. this is the only issue if u have multiple request just remove or block them. Don't blame everyone cause of some perverted shits.

This post was edited

We do not blame anyone we expect this on the internet.

You are a single man, thats not the fault of naturist couples.

In the real textile world do you walk into a restaurant as a single man see 10 couples and demand to be accepted as a friend and sit down next to one couple?

Why expect it to be different if they were naked?

This post was edited

i don't ask you to accept as friend and allow a person beside you. if someone came with the intention block/ignore as you like but don't portray a bad image to people. Its like all single men's are a threat. in textile world i will not sit on someone table if 10 couple there i will take my own table. its like u want to create separate site for couples. if u want u can do that but on common platform don't portray all are bad. did u like to treat other person like that. And as a genuine nudist couple why ur not still get certified?

This post was edited

My point is this.

You have no absolute right to speak with anyone.

All you can do is be warm and courteous, friendship will follow.

Anyone can join this site and become certified. That does not make you a naturist, it just means you can work a camera.

This post was edited

Same My point is this

I have a right to speak and i am doing it. And i am not here request everyone to be friend that's not how friendship or whatever u think is work. i am here to connect with people i will talk to them chat if we have same wave length found each other trust worthy we may became friends.

I hate the only thing all are doing is before even talking to someone u just put all of them in one bad image and its spreading to all peoples here. people have bad experience or no experience with any men's around here and blaming the whole nudist that's not fair and i'm against some people's prejudge-mental minds.

Anyone can join here that's the problem anyone can join without even certified and do something bad or blame others and its all fall under the nudists who really came here for the community.

Yeah u cant work a camera but u can create an account and post a pic and be here for 7 years but u cant even get certified. how's difficult is that. I'm sorry that u can do all this but cant work a camera(its hard to open camera and click then upload here to get certified).

This post was edited

You have a right to state your views and defend them in a forum like this. Just as others have a right to argue against you.
You have the right to reach out politely to initiate a discussion with other people and they have the right to ignore you or even report you if the approach was unsuitable, or if you continue to hassle them if they dont want to converse with you. You dont have a right for them to be your friend or talk to you if they dont want to. Whatever their reason is.
I am married but count as a single man on here as my wife is textile. I have some awareness of the challenges facing single men due to the behaviour of some. Even as a single guy I find that most people sending friend requests havent even had the courtesy to read and follow what I say in my profile. Which is dont send a friend request unless we have been in contact another way first. And guess what? 99% of the people who send an unsolicited friend request are single males!
And the problem is exacerbated on here by the fact that there are a significant number of members who are genuine naturists and are on here for other reasons.

This post was edited

yes i'm also facing the same issue many not certified male requests and check my like in the profile and check them out they all from any cam site or a gay sites.
And mostly i never approach the profiles with prejudge mental thoughts and u cant make them talk all we can do is send hi and ur name if they reply i will talk or else just be on my way but sometimes particularly today i had a bad response from people like them that's not fair and "u just only know my name why ur so judgemental about the males" that's when i started this discussion even that the profile been here for two years and not even certified then only i got angrier ur not certified and blaming me for some other persons bad behaviour. then i reported the comment and the profile.

yes even i reported a issue in the site as well remove the non certified users/ don't allow them to engage with any other nudists/in the chat window will have to wait what there reply gonna be. because of this cant able to connect with anyone marital status should not the judging criteria and they have all the right to do as they wish but not branding others.

That's why i'm starting this and over the time create a group and report the all the not certified profiles(couples/single women/men).

This post was edited

There was a thread started a couple of days ago by an 18yo girl with a certified profile.

It was revealed to be completely false.

If you want to, you can fake it.

This post was edited

whatever u say "not certified people" u blame the certified fakes and i blame the mentality against the single males and all fakes. your nudists but your not intended to get certified as the site request for nudists trustworthy but you came here to teach a class about others.

Everyone has to face all the problems its the way world works. if u are capable enough to find the nudists and perverts u dont need to blame everyone.

and after all its ur decision to get certified or not here after i dont care the people who are not certified.

This post was edited