RE:Single Mens Army

Does Australia have any equivalent to The Naturist Society or the American Association for Nude Recreation? If so, you might be able to promote your club through them. If not, the best you can do is to put notices on the "Groups" section of this web site or some of the other web sites like Earth Naturists or Naturists Corner, and see what happens. Good luck!

This post was edited

I can say in my experience it is almost always the married man who is at the nudist venue without his wife that causes the most problems. Not always, but often enough that it sticks out.John aka cobeachbumCare to elaborate? As a married guy I'm not really seeing why my wife not being with me would suddenly make me problematic - it's not like I magically turn into an asshole when my wife isn't around to keep me in check, lol.Only speculation on my part but an asshole is just that whether clothed or nude and if he is true to himself he'll be an asshole whenever his wife is not with him or worse yet, all the time.

True, an asshole is an asshole, but more often than not the wife keeps them in check, particularly from making inappropriate comments to or ogling women.

There is nothing to elaborate, It's just been my experience in over 35 years of attending nudist venues. I will say the problems were usually not at legitimate landed clubs where such crude behavior is quickly rectified, but rather at public venues.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

That's not an accurate comparison. It would be more accurate to ask if I'd be allowed to stay in the restaurant.

This post was edited

Its a fact that we do have over 400 friends request pending. We get about three a week they rarely contain a message but I always check the profile. Its almost always sexual in nature, either directly in the info or indirectly by which groups they belong too.You are correct that its vain to think they all want to have sex. Maybe they just want to join our book club.No where in this thread have I indicated that we feel victimised. Its not frustrating either, its just how things work on TN.I feel sorry that the OP has had such a bad experience, but I think hes wrong to blame all couples for his lack of a naturist partner. Something he hopes for on his profile .I wish him the best of luck.

You have stated more than once in this thread that you have 400 pending requests ! My question to you is; if they are all after you guys for sex, why are you holding onto these 400 request and not just deleting them ? What point are you trying to make here ? Makes no difference if you check their profiles and you find them sexual in nature (wording or otherwise), and whether you realise/believe it or don't, you are basically acting like you guys are the victims of harassment. The choice is simple, get rid of the 400 request and have done with them !! It's really easy when you think about it.

"It's just how things work on TN" That's a rather convenient statement to come out with on here, when you have trolled the hell out of others on various threads, I have read and responded to many of your words. Yes, we are all entitled to our opinions, and to voice them back as we see fit. What I have noticed about you guys is that when someone retaliates against you, you take it as a personal afront to yourselves, when actually those of us that come back at you are more often than not defending the OP's post(s).

As for single guys on here, there are many of us that are real and true nudists, we put our pictures on here for others to see, tell people about ourselves to see if we have anything in common and with the hope of forming new nudist friendships. Yet, you two have to get your trolling comments in to score points, even if you deny that is what you are doing, it more often than not comes across that way.

I will say this, because I can and it is my own opinion. Yes, you two are naturists, but you only have one picture of yourselves on here, one that actually looks provocative, as your mans right hand appears to be caressing your breast, even if that is not the case, it looks suggestive. You are an average looking couple, nothing special, just like most of the people on here are, Average !

We all know that some guys on here are not what they state they are, but that does not make every single man on here the same, nor does anyone else have the right to put or class us the same ! Not everyone is in a relationship or a couple, some of us are in relationships, but are the only one that gets naked and want's to be naked with others to share the experience, not assume Victimisation based on the fact that even if two guys get together to meet and be naked (and I will include sexuality here too), even if one or the other or both are gay, bi or whatever, we are not meeting to see who tries it on first or gets an erection.

As for the original OP's personal status as single, but wishing he could meet a nice woman who will share the same values and enjoy nudity, does not make him a pervert, this site if for making friends, but if the chance arises for people to meet and become more, so be it, I welcome that for ANY/ALL of us.

You guys need to take a long look at yourselves once in a while and realise that, your words can be hurtful and hateful, intentional or not, it comes down to interpretation of what you have said. You may have been MODS, but that does not make you experts on everything to do with this site or naturism/nudity.

This post was edited

Wow, I should take up phishing.I hook him every single time.(I wonder if the rant will remain posted this time.)

It's not you that hooks Em1duB, it's your crass comments. and what he says about you two is spot on. Need I say more !!!

This post was edited

Woodsman we dont have any experience of English naturism either, but dont worry about it, its a mistake you Canadians often make.

Erm... How can to state that you don't have any experience of English naturism, when your from bloody Scotland !!! Which as far as I know, is STILL part of the UK.

Your choice of wording/phrasing here is more than a little off "You Canadians", that should just be Canadians. Funny how one wrongly placed word can make something sound so personal "YOU" !!

This post was edited

Id forgotten about this thread.

Six months to come up with a reply.

You could have worded it better.

This post was edited

Id forgotten about this thread. Six months to come up with a reply. You could have worded it better.

Can you please show some respect? Why are you being critical without adding anything to the discussion? I've read and admired your intelligent contributions in the past.

This post was edited

You Canadians...
I find it amusing how Canadians are often mistaken for Americans, Austrians for Germans and Scottish, Welsh and Irish for English, and they all seem to take it in stride with the understanding in many ways they have it better than their "big brothers." Meanwhile in the US, it's hard for us to realize that there is anyone else, and if there is there is, to consider that they don't all want to become us.
It's nice to put it aside along with the false pretense of textiles and to just enjoy one another's company!

This post was edited

Can you please show some respect? Why are you being critical without adding anything to the discussion? I've read and admired your intelligent contributions in the past.

Strange that you single me out here. Have you read the previous comments I was referring to?

This post was edited