RE: Slow.. or is it just me?

I certainly don't want to be one to complain about a wonderful gift like this site since I've met new friends and had loads of fun in chat. However...compared to other sites I visit its like dial up here. I literally have to wait multiple minutes for some pages to show. The Net just loads and loads and loads. Especially with some people's profiles. Its like something gets stuck and the servers can't load the info. I have noticed different time of the day have different load time, too.

This post was edited
Slow

No I find this very slow - I guess I am just use to using faster sites.

This post was edited
RE: Slow

hey at least it happened as spring approaches for alot of us, time to get out in the great outdoors fishing, kayaking, mtn biking, hiking and enjoying the view GOD gives us each day only warmer...

This post was edited
Slow.. or is it just me?

Yes, I thought it was a lot slower but, being a computer illiterate, I thought that I was doing something wrong. I don't want to complain too much about the speed because this is such a great site. I've met a lot of friends here and have enjoyed the Forum tremendously. It seems like a lot of members are computer experts. Maybe they could contact TT1 and discuss and suggest possible upgrades. You'd be doing all of us a great service. Possibly the "experts" could start a thread with ideas for making this site more user friendly. Hey, go for it guys!

This post was edited

i really have no issues with the speed of the site, its really good here.

This post was edited

P A I N F U L L Y S L O W !

This post was edited
RE: Green Beer Spilled on the New Server?

I've found the site very slow today. It took 20 seconds after clicking on reply to get to type this. Hope things improve soon.

This post was edited

Yep! Since the server upgrade the site has been extremely S... L... O... W

This post was edited
Slow.. or is it just me?

And I thought it was just me....LOL....this is more like a crawl!

This post was edited
Sooooooooooooooo Slow

It was quicker when going thru the upgrade and now it is soooooooooo slow.

This post was edited