RE: Slow.. or is it just me?

I realize we just went thru a server upgrade here but it all seems to be worse.. It is very slow and sometimes even unresponsive when comparing them to other sites I am on. And I say that just to let the powers that be know it's not just my internets services. So, Is I the only one with an issue?

It happens to me also, i didnt know of the upgrade but now it takes minutes to open single pages here, hope this will not be the regular new way. Before, browsing here was so easy and fast

This post was edited
RE: Slow.. or is it just me?And no upgrade

Yes, Curt. I have tried that-maybe always from the 1st page-and more often than not, it takes me to the top of a page after the last thread with no way to go back one page.
Look at the end of the address bar. Should be the page number. ( on any page except the first ) Reduce it by one and hit enter.

This post was edited

It took longer to make that post than any I've ever made, except when the site totally crashes.
Yes, it's noticably slower.

This post was edited

Seems to take longer now, but it might just be because of the locations that I'm in when I park my rig. Haven't been home to Houston to see how it works on the wireless router yet.

This post was edited

I have a brand spanking new computer (a full system virus scan takes only a couple of hours). and this site does seem to be slower than it had been. My computer at my regular office is ancient and the pages do load slowly, more so now than in past weeks.

This post was edited

i saw a glacier go by while i was waiting for my last post to go thru. if you are going back it seems to go just fine. maybe one of the computer geeks can find a way to go thru th esite backwards.

This post was edited
RE: Slow.. or is it just me? And no upgrade

If the upgrades have been completed that was a complete waste; the site is slower than it was before the upgrades began.

This post was edited

Slow? Damn near a dead stop!

This post was edited

today was the second time i got logged out because it took so long for a page to load. if you get logged out due to the slowness of the site, there are more issues to fix.

This post was edited

It's obvious to me that the system is "at capacity."
It's occasionally as quick as it was, but usually not.

This post was edited