RE: Slow.. or is it just me?

the time out timer seems to have no set time at which it logs you out, whatever it's whimsy. yesterday it logged me out after maybe a minute or two, yet a short time later i stepped away for several minutes(at least 5) and it didn't log me out. it seems to log you out while typing a reply to something. guess i need to learn how to speed type.

This post was edited
RE: Slow.. or is it just me?

the time out timer seems to have no set time at which it logs you out, whatever it's whimsy. yesterday it logged me out after maybe a minute or two, yet a short time later i stepped away for several minutes(at least 5) and it didn't log me out. it seems to log you out while typing a reply to something. guess i need to learn how to speed type.
It's caught me out too. Only in my case I was composing a message to someone, took time to read it and check it etc, reckoned it was OK, clicked on send and ...... nope - message to say 'you have to be logged in etc - luckily I remembered most of whatI had said and just re-typed it. It went OK that time lol. Like you, I guessI need to type faster or spend less time checking and/or editing! On balance though it is a small price, and perhaps only a temporary one, to pay for the brilliant update and enhancements by way of new features that are now available to us all here on Truenudists.com. Stay warm and naked.
A month or two back when we were having a lot of that problem I would copy my reply into clipboard before hitting the submit button just in case that happened again, which it did several times. you can then get logged back in and make the post much quicker and not have to do all the typing over.

This post was edited