RE:Smooth/Hairy Nudist Men

Some really good and funny comments above, and most importantly respectful. Whatever people choose to do is their choice, people here seem accepting & respecting, which is what I mostly read on the site. There are a few times when people argue and are not good site members, ie. not respectful but overall it's pretty good. I like to sport the clean look in summer when at the beach. I'm not very hairy but what I have on my arms, legs & chest is fairly blond. I just had a minor medical procedure where the nurse shaved one side of my chest and I suppose I did notice a difference, she laughed and said compared to others I was very low on chest hair. I've noticed some longer ones are grey, that to me was more of a concern. My head, well that is another matter, no hair cut since November 2019 when my wife was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer, I wear it long but mostly tied back, I get a bit of crap from men my age, mostly I think they are jealous ... haha. So to others, wear it, don't wear it or do whatever in between, your choice and as nudies we will respect so hopefully non-nudies respect our choice.

This post was edited

I need to shave mine off. All my hair comes in uneven patches throughout my body, so I just don't like the way it looks or feels, so it comes off. Swimming feels much better shaved anyway.

This post was edited

I am smooth most of the time.

This post was edited

Hubby was always shaved. And that s why i met him. It s became a rule at home now

This post was edited