RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done while naked?

While sailing on a smaller, 72 passenger cruise ship in the Caribbean, I and a group of about 6 or 7 women commandeered a small deck at the stern. The women all wanted to sunbathe topless, while I stripped off my Speedo and enjoyed the sun all over. Soon the word spread and other passengers joined us. Others just came to gawk but respectfully so. The first and second mates discovered what was going on but after thinking it over just shrugged their shoulders and let us be. And that was my first time ever being nude in public. ;-)

This post was edited

i still have another bucket list do and at the same store hopefully this spring-summer i want to go in the store maybe buy a soda & snack ,

Good luck with that one. I have been told several times to leave a conveniece store because I was not wearing a shirt, although at other times I didn't have a problem.

This post was edited

While sailing on a smaller, 72 passenger cruise ship in the Caribbean, I and a group of about 6 or 7 women commandeered a small deck at the stern. The women all wanted to sunbathe topless, while I stripped off my Speedo and enjoyed the sun all over. Soon the word spread and other passengers joined us. Others just came to gawk but respectfully so. The first and second mates discovered what was going on but after thinking it over just shrugged their shoulders and let us be. And that was my first time ever being nude in public. ;-)
Did any of the women who started there with you remove their bottoms when you stripped?
Did both men and women sunbathe nude when others joined you?
So you were nude in public for the first time in a place where it was not officially sanctioned? How did you transition to visiting clothing optional locations after that?

This post was edited

i was alone naked at my sweet home, suddenly neighbour aunty came inside home from backside kitchen door looking for my aunt, i ws standing naked in front of mirroe cheking myy pics in mobile when i saw her, i dont know how much time she ws there, when i look towards her, i hesitated first, then when no words from her then i ask her what she wants, like as usual, like i m nt naked, just normal, she ask some onions, i walked towards towel, bt she said she is in hurry so first give her onionss, so i give her frm kitchen, she ws smiling n asked whyy i m naked , n i said i just bath,,she ws there for few minutes, i told her not to tell some1, she looks towards my boner, smiled, n said ok, n left.

This post was edited

Great write up. Which was the place ?
It was in Skiathos, the nudist beach was Little Banana beach and the textile beach was in times past a nudist one but sadly now textile - it was called banana beach

This post was edited

Not sure boldest?....Few week ago, my neighbor was helping me with some paperwork...And she stopped over to drop it off....I got what I needed, so after looking over it I sent her a text, that Im glad she gave me a heads up, as I was naked and changed..

She said oh my I would have had an heart attack had I seen you naked!....So I waited a week or so....That morning I sent her a text. would you rather see me naked in daylight or in the dark so you dont have a heart attack... She responded "well I would rather see you naked in daylight so I can gawk at you!"

So I kindly did it.... she came over with the paperwork I met her in the backyard wearing just my sandals.....She was afraid to look down! LOL So after talking about what has to be done next I just got in front of her and said gawk away!.....

It was fun and funny as I have wanted to sunbath for years in my backyard....Now its all cool and she has come over many times and Im wearing nothing!

This post was edited

None of the other people were completely nude that afternoon although a few of the women wore thongs. And yes, it was not a clothing optional cruise until that point. The group of ladies and I did ask the purser where would be a good place for sunning nude/topless and she suggested that particular place. At one point I needed more sunscreen on my back and one of the ladies eagerly volunteered to help.

I had sunned nude before, but never with others around. The atmosphere on the ship that day was pretty relaxed. At breakfast that morning, one of the ladies brought up her desire to be able to sun topless. When I mentioned that I would love to sun completely nude, she talked with the others and then approached the purser.

From that day on, I have enjoyed many other clothing optional and nude experiences without hesitation.

This post was edited

Some fire houses, house a reserve fire engine, just in case a front-line fire engine breaks down or there is a need to man it with off duty personal for large brush fires. We had a reserve fire engine at our fire house. The week before I retired, I was on duty one Sunday and I came downstairs from my dorm, naked. Sundays are a chill day at the fire house. We typically don't do too much except for cleaning the fire house, the fire engine and go on emergency responses. I walked into the dayroom/rec room and I told my crew that I was going to take the reserve engine out for it's monthly 2 mile test drive. They all knew I was a nudist and they'd seen me naked too many times to count, around the fire house. They laughed and said, "Cap, you gonna drive it like that!!!?" I said, "YUP. I'm retiring and I've always wanted to do this."

I walked out to the reserve fire engine but first grabbed my turnout pants/boots and my work jacket. Not wanting to give the community something to call my chief about, I slipped on the jacket, threw my boots into the cab of the fire engine, climbed in naked except for my unzipped jacked and started her up. My crew followed me out to the reserve engine and cheered as I drove away.

I was gone for about 1/2 an hour and drove all over the city with just my jacket on and unzipped. It felt great and I had fulfilled a long-time dream of mine to drive a fire engine naked. Though not completely naked, it was close! Got back, jumped out of the engine and grabbed my boots. Walked over to the frontline fire engine, put my boots back and hung up my jacket and walked naked upstairs to my dorm.

This post was edited

Boldest thing we did was to go to Cape de agde ! We walked on the street, went to super markets n sat with other people naked at the table in resturant in day time.

This post was edited
What is the boldest thing you have ever done while naked?

Since we are in India it has been not possible to explore nudity in full. So , mostly we had been practicing nudity indoors. Our nudist experience has been very limited and only 2-3 times we had explored the same with other couples. We had the opportunity to be nude while receiving few massages and otherwise mostly it has been more of exhibitionism or flashing fun that we enjoyed.
Having said that we had explored being nude for few minutes at the beaches. But the most boldest thing was once we decided to strip off our clothes and take a dip at one of the streams during one of our trip. This stream was following us and finally we decided that we will explore the waters. Once we reached the stream we thought that we will take a dip and I suggested to take off the clothes as no one was around. It was a very beautiful experience because of the crystal clear water flowing , the greenary around and the sound of the flow of water and birds and insects. It was a quite a wonderful natural and horny feeling , with two naked bodies in a beautiful natural surrounding. We enjoyed for almost 10-15 minutes and felt really fresh and rejuvenated. Then we dried ourselves and quickly dressed up and while climbing up we found that a group of men were coming down the stream. We were indeed lucky that we decided to stop at that moment or else we cannot imagine what would have happened.

This post was edited