RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done while naked?

OMG! I thought of this and there are so many!
Some of the boldest ones:
Driving to Key West nude early in the morning in a convertible with the top down back in the day when there were toll booths. Stopped at a toll booth nude. The details of that are posted elsewhere here.

Washing my car nude at the local car wash. Did this for several years before I got caught by the cops. Since I had slipped my tan colored running shorts on before he actually caught me, other than a stern warning nothing happened.

Late night nude walks around the condo complex, getting mail taking trash out etc. One time there was a guy out there walking ahead of me shining a flashlight on me as I walked back from the dumpster. Someone whistled from a window so it made me feel good knowing someone was enjoying seeing me nude.

Going to the well lit walk up ATM at the bank. When someone reminded me that the ATM has cameras, my response? "I hope they enjoyed the view"

Having a full frontal nude photo of myself published in Playgirl magazine

Skinny dipping in almost all the condo and apartment pools in my city. Over 60 of them. At one of them about 1/4 mile from my condo I left my shorts there and walked home nude. Passed a few people on the way home and they all approved..

There are a lot more, it is amazing that I have never been arrested.
I hope to add another one this weekend.

This post was edited

I once ate a hamburger while nude at my dining table!! LOL

This post was edited

In summer, I eat more meals nude than clothed!

This post was edited

If you REALLY want to be Bold, sprinkle some of this on your hamburger and then add a slice of cheese to be even bolder.

This post was edited

by Lakeman221

If you REALLY want to be Bold, sprinkle some of this on your hamburger and then add a slice of cheese to be even bolder.

Just take care, lest you spill some on sensitive skin!

This post was edited

OMG! I thought of this and there are so many!Some of the boldest ones:Driving to Key West nude early in the morning in a convertible with the top down back in the day when there were toll booths. Stopped at a toll booth nude. The details of that are posted elsewhere here.Washing my car nude at the local car wash. Did this for several years before I got caught by the cops. Since I had slipped my tan colored running shorts on before he actually caught me, other than a stern warning nothing happened.Late night nude walks around the condo complex, getting mail taking trash out etc. One time there was a guy out there walking ahead of me shining a flashlight on me as I walked back from the dumpster. Someone whistled from a window so it made me feel good knowing someone was enjoying seeing me nude.Going to the well lit walk up ATM at the bank. When someone reminded me that the ATM has cameras, my response? "I hope they enjoyed the view"Having a full frontal nude photo of myself published in Playgirl magazineSkinny dipping in almost all the condo and apartment pools in my city. Over 60 of them. At one of them about 1/4 mile from my condo I left my shorts there and walked home nude. Passed a few people on the way home and they all approved..There are a lot more, it is amazing that I have never been arrested.I hope to add another one this weekend.

Can't find the description of your nude drive to Key West in a convertible. Could you post it again when you get a chance?
What was the story around you having a nude picture in Playgirl? When was this.
The condo pool skinny dip sounds most daring of all, since you were also tresspassing. Did you get caught in any of the pools?

This post was edited

I was up camping at a river that had a nice swimming hole and a sandy beach.It was very hot, close to 100 degrees, decided to walk down to the beach naked, I usually bring some shorts with me.I went and took a swim and decided to go for a walk, ended up walking upriver at least a mile with nothing on. Some people were camping on the other side of the river. I'm sure they saw me but didn't say anything. Had a great time.

This post was edited

As someone before said, as a lifelong nudistas was my ex-wifethere are many. Here are a few:
-- Ex and I had a party at the house with guests both old-time friends (maybe 10), and many people from both of our workplaces (maybe 30). With nightfall, we got naked and went skinny dipping in the pond with a few of our old friends and spent the rest of the party nude. Made for interesting water cooler talk on Monday.
-- Ex and I rode by car from NY to MD to her parents' home, nude all of the way including the various toll booths.
-- Was invited to speak to a college sociology class about nudism and did it in the nude. (Was a designated public speaker for AANR at the time.)
-- Ex and I went to a Halloween party in NYC, dressed only in a towel as if we had just gotten out of the shower. Turns out we were the only ones in costume. After a few drinks and being a little upset that no one dressed up as the hostess requested, we ended up dropping the towels, spent the rest of the party nude, even dancing with others, and walked the two blocks to the parked car naked.
Good times.

This post was edited

well done!

This post was edited

i have driven home numerous times after leaving camp nude mostly in the evening and just a few time driving to camp nude as it's usually daylight but last year during summer i left camp nude and wanted to fill my bucket list of things to do and that was to stop and get gas. there is a country store on the way home and as usual leaving it was dusk so i figured when i arrived it would be a little darker out , just one gas island so just enough space for four cars-trucks at the pumps and of course parking in front of store. as i pulled up to the pumps they were empty and just a few cars at the store so i got out slide my card and yes the gas lid is on the drivers side so i was somewhat shielded and i was almost through when a truck pulled in facing my car which didn't make sense till the young guy got out and walked around his gas lid on the passenger side apparently he was to lazy to come in the other driveway i guess. i'm standing there nude he finally looks over and says "hey your nude " i just smiled and said i was a nudist coming from camp he was like ok , his wife- gf - friend whoever she was was another story she was in the cab laughing and pointing her cellphone at me and apparently talking to someone needless to say i just finished up pumping my gas got in the car and left. i still have another bucket list do and at the same store hopefully this spring-summer i want to go in the store maybe buy a soda & snack ,

This post was edited