RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done while naked?

Am I still nude if nobody sees me?The following in merely my opinion and it is offered as nothing more than that.If a textile would do it and not feel nude or exposed, it's probably not nudity.Consider that you are always nude underneath your clothing. But no one can see, so it's not considered nudity.If you are nude in the shower with the shower door or curtain closed and the bathroom door closed, that's not really nudity -- you're just taking a shower. Textiles do the same.If you are nude inside your house and alone, then your house has merely become a different form of clothing.Is being nude in a locker room really being nude? Not in my opinion. It's a time, place, and situation where (until extremely recently) even textiles thought nothing of leaving their clothing behind and taking care of their business without feeling the need to be covered. Who would see them? Other naked people of the same sex? That's hardly nudity. That's just taking a shower, shaving, pissing, etc. And even textiles do those things while not wearing clothing.You're not really nude until you truly drop the clothing at a time, place, and situation where it is at least possible for someone else to see you where textiles would likely never be without their clothing.Taking the trash bin to the road -- even in the middle of the night.Going out to the mailbox -- even in the middle of the night.Swimming in a backyard pool.Sunning on the patio.Nude or clothing-optional beach -- even if no one else is there.Nude or clothing-optional resort.Camping or hiking -- regardless of how remote.

How about swimming in a backyard pool with a privacy fence?

This post was edited

I'm pretty certain I understand your point.

How about swimming in a backyard pool with a privacy fence?

If you're in your backyard with a high privacy fence and you're no more likely to be seen than if you were in the house -- is that nudity or not?
The standard I tend to use (but I'm not entirely consistent about it) is whether or not a textile would likely engage in that behavior. As far as I know, very few textiles would consider swimming nude in their own backyard pool. And if they did do it, they'd be certain no one ever knew about it. Very risque. [can't have the diacritical over the 'e' because TN deletes the entire character]
Consider that probably every president who was in the Whitehouse while there was a Whitehouse pool swam nude in that pool, but it's borderline obscene to even suggest it. People do things behind closed doors that shouldn't be discussed.
So, yes, I considered swimming nude in a backyard pool with high privacy fence to be nudity.

This post was edited

What a joy to rekindle an old habit. This morning was a warm 68 degrees and threatening to rain at any moment. Should I ? Should I? My normal daily routine starts with my coffee in hand and a short brisk walk for a half mile or so down the neighboring street, naked of course. For some reason this morning was different. I decided to go the other way which included a second residential area with a mile long dead end street. To get here I must cross on of the busiest streets in the area. At this time , 5:00 AM the traffic is generally sporadic, usually a car passing by every 5-6 minutes. Today just felt like the time to take a long walk. With coffee in hand I traversed the busy road and set off. Not a soul in sight down the residential street. My naked walk was rekindling my love of early morning neighborhood walks from an earlier time in my life. As I started down the street I heard 3 or 4 cars zipping by behind me but no horns or other distractions audible, maybe they did not see the naked man walking down the cross street. It suddenly came to me I was almost at jogging speed with my heart advancing. I stopped, took in a long breath and realized I should enjoy this more so I changed my gate to a very slow meandering walk taking in the surrounding scenery, front doors, lots of them just twenty feet away! As I reached the end turnaround and headed back the smile on my face said it all. The walk back was just as pleasant, watching at least 10 vehicles zoom by on the busy cross street, not a soul paying attention to an early morning walker strolling up the street naked. This feeling of pure enjoyment took over my brain trying to convince me to make a second tour of this quiet street. Was I going to do this again? Did I have time? There is a time in ones life where they just give in and don't care. This was one of those for me so off I went again. I walked to the far turnaround again, stopped and enjoyed 4-5 minutes of pure not supposed to be naked here moments! Standing here I noticed the vehicle count at the far end on the busy cross street had grown to one every minute or two which was going to present a challenge crossing it. At that very moment it started to rain. I had forgot how good it feels to be outside in the rain naked even more so I discovered how good it felt to be walking down a residential street in the rain naked! The most enjoyable part came at the end walking in the rain, ending up at the busy intersection standing in the rain waiting to cross while 5-6 vehicles zoomed by with the rain water from their tires splashing me as they zoomed by. I can't wait for the next walk!

This post was edited

I use to like rollerblading pre-dawn in the park. starting falling too much & had to quit. Anyway, I always loved being nude in the park. Zipping along the bike paths with the breeze blowing all around me. I didn't like having to stop to remove my shorts, so I cut the crotch out of them enabling me to remove them over my head. Usually I would just carry them in one hand and skate away. Occasionally, I would deposit them somewhere and take a risk . Had to duck into the bushes a few times when encountering other legally dressed morning people. I even crashed & burned once when I quickly came upon a couple walking their dog. Was very "Happily Surprised" when the dog didn't hear me.

This post was edited

Hi. That was really great. I am a Muslim man and I appreciate what you did... thanks

This post was edited

For me, I can recall several things I have done which were really bold.
Probably the boldest was when I was on a nudist beach and walked over a hill to an adjacent textile beach to buy some baguettes and drinks for lunch. There was a bit of a queue and well over 100 swimwear clad people nearby. I waited briefly at a quiet end of the servery but was waved over to the busier end.
The fellow who eventually served me had a :O face but a fellow server took over, completely unfazed and I ordered my food and drink, paid for it (had a bumbag with cash) and returned to the nudist beach.
Nobody (apart from the first server) seemed to notice or bother which was a great feeling.

This post was edited

Great write up. Which was the place ?

This post was edited

Backpacking in the mountains. It was a 4 day trip and we were nude the entire time, except for a few hours one evening when the bugs came out. We me several other groups and they accepted us as we were. It seems the further one gets from the trailhead, the more rrelaxed everyone is.

This post was edited

we love it so much we moved to a resort and love it

This post was edited

Backpacking in the mountains. It was a 4 day trip and we were nude the entire time, except for a few hours one evening when the bugs came out. We me several other groups and they accepted us as we were. It seems the further one gets from the trailhead, the more rrelaxed everyone is.

Haven't seen a post from you in a long time.
Welcome back.

This post was edited