RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done while naked?

Where I live fundamentally almost anything you do nude is bold - due to our absurd laws on public nudity here in Queensland, Australia.

It has always seemed strange to me that Queensland has the best climate for nudity of any state in Australia but is the least tolerant of it.

This post was edited

Oh I think its leaving the dressing room curtain open just a little. And getting totally naked and trying on some shorts with the salesman outside the curtain watching.

This post was edited

I often help out at a local nudist resort. I guess that means Ive done pretty much everything nude that others might consider bold?? With large audiences, I have washed dishes, vacuumed the pool, given tours and even sing karaoke! While others sometimes cover up I never mind being the only nude one of the group!

This post was edited

Started to forget where the indoors end and the outdoors begin. Always been naked at home and when we had a tall fence and gate, the backyard as well. Used to keep a pair of gym shorts on the doorknob just in case. The doorbell rang recently and I opened the door without looking first, didn't see anyone so I stepped out naked and looked around and saw a package on the front porch. As I bent down to get it the mail lady drives back around the corner and honks and waves so I stood up and returned the wave trying to hold the package at a strategic waist level. Pretty sure she saw, every time she goes by the house now she honks.

This post was edited

Before I had mobility issues and was still with my partner , in summer we often went for late night walks in summer to our local park . I would often sling a towel round my neck and shoes on my feet and off we would go me naked her clothed . We would be out for at least an hour maybe more and yes we got seen but never had a bad reaction .

This post was edited

A) I love outdoor more & I was walking naked on railway tracks in a village. And I was taking self portraits naturally in different poses with mobile. It was a windy day & my cock was up ( usually when I get more wind touching my body, I get erectile) . suddenly saw a woman on my left side walking casually crossing the tracks. she turned back with smiling face and went off.
I was surprised that she didn't say anything or oppose, instead gazed with smile.

B) I was playing with the waves in a beach. A western couple was sitting in the shore and was watching me . I waited for sometime & went straight to the couple & said I wish to play naturally in the beach., would they mind it? They said no problem. I removed my underwear and kept it near my bag beside them. Started playing with the waves. Suddenly a dog came & took my inner and ran away. Couple were laughing seeing that dog with my inner. I continued playing. A western lady riding cycle who passed by saw me naked with shocking face.

This post was edited

A) I love outdoor more & I was walking naked on railway tracks in a village. And I was taking self portraits naturally in different poses with mobile. It was a windy day & my cock was up ( usually when I get more wind touching my body, I get erectile) . suddenly saw a woman on my left side walking casually crossing the tracks. she turned back with smiling face and went off.
I was surprised that she didn't say anything or oppose, instead gazed with smile.

B) I was playing with the waves in a beach. A western couple was sitting in the shore and was watching me . I waited for sometime & went straight to the couple & said I wish to play naturally in the beach., would they mind it? They said no problem. I removed my underwear and kept it near my bag beside them. Started playing with the waves. Suddenly a dog came & took my inner and ran away. Couple were laughing seeing that dog with my inner. I continued playing. A western lady riding cycle who passed by saw me naked with shocking face.

This post was edited

This post was edited

On a recent motorhome road trip, with non nudist gf. I got up in the middle of the night to relieve myself. So I went outside nude. Yes I know that's not unusual but it was at a free roadside camp-site/rest stop.

This post was edited

At the time, 25 years ago I was laying in the backyard working on a sun tan. I Decided to get an all-over-tan so I removed the swimsuit that I had been wearing while laying out in the sun. I over came my concerns of being seen naked by the neighbors and continued my routine of laying naked in the backyard. My first public experience was going to a clothing optional hot springs while on vacation. I hiked a short distance wearing shorts, shoes and a backpack and upon arriving I saw others that were naked and a guy laying on a large flat rock near a pool of hot water. Fell in love with what I saw and I dropped my shorts and backpack at a nearby shelter and walked down to the hot springs naked. Spent the rest of the day exploring and soaking in the hot springs pool. It was an awesome experience and lead me to finding other places to get naked

This post was edited