RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done while naked?

I've driven abot 30 miles in my car and answered the door naked, the person was expecting it so it was good fun.

This post was edited

I'm from India. I am sacred and shy to go outdoors. Can someone help me to get started?

This post was edited

I'm from India. I am sacred and shy to go outdoors. Can someone help me to get started?

What is it about you that makes you think you are so sacred? Are you one of those cows roaming around freely in the streets or what?

This post was edited

I was on shift, working a double shift. I was in the shower when a fire call came in. Bunker gear on over a wet body. Small working fire without a lot of overhaul. The engine got back in service and I showered again. Not the first time naked in bunker gear.

This post was edited

For us, it was like a month ago. we like to be nude and hubby likes to crossdress as well. In india, its like a taboo. we were like a month ago want to have some outdoor pictures. hubby in my bra only and me naked completely went to terrace for some photography. and we were doing it , like a timer on camera and we go on all our fours and bend over on terrace for posing. we were doing it and from nowhere, our neighbors, the son and his father both came to their terrace (usually they dont) and they watched us for like some seconds. wife noticed first and rushed inside whereas husband was on four wearing red bra was ass naked posing and it was so embarrassing..he noticed seconds later and rushed too..we both rushed downstaris and anyhow nothing happened and we dont know how many of our neighbors know or whatever.. but it was so embarrassing and boldest for us.

This post was edited

Sang karaoke naked in front of about a hundred people - it was a nudist camp so they were all nude too. I did Blue Moon by The Marcells and Little Darlin' by the Diamonds. I followed that up with what has become my signature song: Surfin' Bird by The Trashmen.

This post was edited

That would have been quite embarrassing indeed being caught nude on all fours with ass facing them.

This post was edited

The guy still hasn't answered as to why he thinks he is sacred.

This post was edited

A few days back I was alone in the house for a couple of days. As usual, I was staying stark naked and ocassionally putting my shorts on whenever the servants come for cleaning the house. As soon as they left, I am back to total nudity. Next day morning, while I was naked on the bed, I ordered few daily necessities on blinkit and the stuff arrived at great speed. In a flash, I went up to the and took the patcels stark naked right in front of the delivery guy. He was shocked and I was amused! I got the fun side and in the evening ordered food from two chains thru swiggy and zomato and received the parcels stark naked! One of the guy smiled at me and I gave him a good tip!!!

This post was edited

Where I live fundamentally almost anything you do nude is bold - due to our absurd laws on public nudity here in Queensland, Australia.

This post was edited