What is the boldest thing you have ever done while naked?

Just curious how bold folks are. There is no wrong answer. We each have a level of comfort we push our nudity to. Some never leave the privacy of their own homes. Others take it to the extreme.

So what is the boldest thing you have ever done in your birthday suit?

This topic was edited
RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done while naked?

At a Rainbow Gathering - an annual campout for five or ten thousand people in a US National Forest somewhere - I camped with and volunteered with a group of people who had taken on the job of preparing food to take to Main Circle. Around camp, I was naked as usual gathering firewood, tending the fire, chopping veggies, stirring the pot. It was a big pot - it took four people, carrying it on two poles, to get it to the Main Circle serving site. One day, when we cooks and firetenders were ready to sit in the shade and let the servers tote our finished pot away, they came up short of enough strong guys to move the thing. I would ordinarily not hesitate to volunteer, but there they were, ready to go, and I was certainly not dressed for the occasion. Rather than delay things while I hiked back to my tent for something to wear, I just picked up one end of a pole, and we marched off.

There were probably a thousand people circled in the meadow, sitting in the grass listening to announcements and short presentations, waiting to be fed. Two or three of them naked; nudity was tolerated if uncommon. We carried our pot into the circle, where we joined people from other kitchen-camps who had brought contributions of their own; after a blessing / welcoming of the food, we fanned out to walk around the circle, filling the cups and bowls people had brought with them. So with some trepidation, I took up the task, walking the circle, ladling soup into bowl after bowl. And getting smiles. Sensing nothing but delight at my unusual choice of costume. It was bold, but also for me a defining moment, and a happy one.

This post was edited

awesome story Steve thanks for sharing it.

This post was edited

I have to admit to being a private nudist who does not want to take chances that could get me on the wrong side of the law or my neighbors. I will fairly frequently take the trash bin to the street but only under the cover of darkness and quiet of the night. Am I still nude if nobody sees me?
Even more bold in my way of thinking was not fully nude but nearly so. It was in the nineties with temperature and humidity and I had yard work that had to be completed. I went out wearing only a bikini brief and did the work. There are a lot of walkers who pass my yard which is fully open on three sides, and a young boy accompanied by his parents yelled out, "That man is naked!" His parents said, "No he's not," and continued down the street.
I'm sure that I could be more bold were it not for the objections of my wife.

This post was edited

I have to admit to being a private nudist who does not want to take chances that could get me on the wrong side of the law or my neighbors. I will fairly frequently take the trash bin to the street but only under the cover of darkness and quiet of the night. Am I still nude if nobody sees me?Even more bold in my way of thinking was not fully nude but nearly so. It was in the nineties with temperature and humidity and I had yard work that had to be completed. I went out wearing only a bikini brief and did the work. There are a lot of walkers who pass my yard which is fully open on three sides, and a young boy accompanied by his parents yelled out, "That man is naked!" His parents said, "No he's not," and continued down the street.I'm sure that I could be more bold were it not for the objections of my wife.

I do back yard work in a swim brief. Did pool maintenance that way too until we got a privacy fence. Now I don't wear anything to work around the pool. Have considered doing front yard work in just a swim brief, but haven't been that bold since we live on a busy through street. If I lived on a quiet residential street I might. I have washed my car in a swim brief a few times.

This post was edited

Several years ago, on one of my western road trips I was nude in my Lotus Elise with the top down, cruising West on I-15 through Las Vegas when the traffic came to a stop. This car is very low, only 44 in, or 112 cm high, and it is bright yellow, so it attracts a lot of attention, but I think most people who check out my car dont pay much attention to me. So, I just spread my always-handy towel across my lap and inched my way past whatever was impeding traffic. While doing so I tried to avoid stopping right next to any SUVs or trucks on my right, because they could easily see that I was nude. Others probably couldnt see that well. I suspect that very few people noticed my wardrobe and obviously nobody who did, cared enough to report it to the authorities. After about ten minutes or so, the traffic was moving normally again and I set the towel aside.

In Missouri I have gone through toll plazas where Ive had to stop and pay the toll nude, with only a towel in my lap without incident. These activities probably seem bolder than they actually are, but thats my contribution.

This post was edited

The boldest thing I ever did was walk into a interstate rest completely nude. You never know who you could run into (policeman). Then walking out with people around and hoping they don't pay any attention to you.

This post was edited

The boldest thing I ever did was walk into a interstate rest completely nude. You never know who you could run into (policeman). Then walking out with people around and hoping they don't pay any attention to you.

Do you mean a free standing rest room or a food court with rest rooms inside?
Daring either way, just curious.

This post was edited

My 44th birthday party. The party was at my friends house. We had about 15 other friends invited. All of us are nudists. As I arrived, I stripped naked because I wanted to spend my B-Day in my B-day suit. My friends and GF stayed dressed. They wanted to wait for the rest of the guests to arrive before they got naked.

We spent about an hour or two preparing the house for the party...typical nudist party preparations, sheets on the furniture, towels on the chairs and that sort of stuff.

As guests began to arrive, I decided just to stay nude. I was the only nude person at the party for a few hours.

I didn't really think anything of it. Nudity was and is so normal to me. After dinner, the rest of the guests were nude and the party raged on into the night.

Being naked in a crowd and thus showing that you're completely comfortable, is a great feeling.

This post was edited

I am from India, a country where nudity is extremely frowned upon, so much so that even married couples don't discuss it between each other.
The nudist lifestyle was an off-track finding for me during my hedonistic teens.
Anyways, it had been about 2 years that I was into the lifestyle and had spent a lot of time naked at home mostly and my only outdoor experience was going up to my terrace and I really wanted to have a nice camping experience.
It was my 25th birthday, contrary to other times I did not want to spend it meeting friends, "hanging out" or any of the regular stuff so I took off on a solo trip. I rode down to a remote dead-end town that had recently become a huge tourist destination. I learnt that no one usually stayed back, it was a visit-see-leave kind of a place but I found a decent government resort nearby.
Now again, I need to stress that even thinking about being nude outdoors is treated as a crime where I live, let alone camping in the nude! The first morning I just scouted the place, marked camping spots for myself where no one could immediately see/come near me. I rode my bike around the town and found a couple of other spots I could camp too. Luckily for me, I'm into photography and I had planned to take pictures of the stars as this place also had one of the darkest night skies so that worked as the perfect cover for explaining why I was in places people generally wouldn't go to .
After all this recce, I was peaceful and non-apprehensive of camping nude.
I spent two days there, camping naked, taking pictures of myself and everything around and I even managed to sneak a 5 min naked bike ride on the highway leading to the place!
This by far has been the best adventure I have been on and qualifies as the boldest thing I have ever done, for to do this (even as/especially as a man), in my country, I do believe is a feat!!
Below are some of the images I made that day/night.

This post was edited

@kinkymonkeys - thank you for sharing the experience and the wonderful photos. Great that you found such a private spot!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy