RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

I have been doing naked dares for many years and done alot of crazy things over the years . Most things I would definitly think twice about doing now .One of the more daring things I did , was in my early 20s to earn a bit more money each week I was doing an early morning paper round . My then wife and a couple of friends once dared me to do it nude . I just couldnt say no so I did and yes I got seen .

While certainly daring. there are other posts here than involve more public exposure.

This post was edited

Walking. Riding a bike. Driving a car.I have been doing naked dares for many years and done alot of crazy things over the years . Most things I would definitly think twice about doing now .One of the more daring things I did , was in my early 20s to earn a bit more money each week I was doing an early morning paper round . My then wife and a couple of friends once dared me to do it nude . I just couldnt say no so I did and yes I got seen .What transportation were you using to deliver the papers?

This post was edited

Crossing an pedestrian overpass. It would be up there for me, except it was after midnight. And I waited for a break in traffic. But I still did it. :-)

This post was edited

Years ago, when I was an apartment dweller, I was taking a walk around the apartment complex after hours and went into the clubhouse, which had an indoor pool. On a whim, I tried my apartment key in the lock and was surprised when it worked! So, I stripped naked on the pool deck and enjoyed a nice skinny dip. But, when I got dressed to leave, mild panic when my key did not work to get out. I was lock in. I had to "break out" of the pool room by removing a portion of a panel leading to an outside patio.

This post was edited

For me I was driving naked at night to the ATM machine. On my way there, I had a car accident and my car couldn't move. I got stuck in the middle of the street. I looked everywhere in the car to see if I had anything to cover myself, but there was nothing. People were standing on the side of the street and wanted to help, but when they got close to my car and saw I was nude, they walked away. I panicked and couldn't do anything but sit still in the car with the door closed. Ten minutes later, cops came and asked my wife to come over and pick me up.

This post was edited

For me I was driving naked at night to the ATM machine.

You have reminde me that one morning on holiday I cycled naked into the middle of town to the ATM.

This post was edited

About 2am I left my hotel room nude. Set the dead bolt so not to be locked out. Walked down the hallway to the other side of hotel. Went up a level, walked across the hotel to other stairway and went back to my floor.
Enjoyed it so much I did three laps that way.

This post was edited

"For me I was driving naked at night to the ATM machine. On my way there, I had a car accident and my car couldn't move. I got stuck in the middle of the street. I looked everywhere in the car to see if I had anything to cover myself, but there was nothing. People were standing on the side of the street and wanted to help, but when they got close to my car and saw I was nude, they walked away. I panicked and couldn't do anything but sit still in the car with the door closed. Ten minutes later, cops came and asked my wife to come over and pick me up."

That's what I don't want. So far I've kept clothing handy when driving. Walking, not so much, but that's not at a time when I'm likely to encounter others.

This post was edited

This morning just prior to 4am, I walked a loop on the public street, starting at a public bus park & ride. totally naked except for my shoes! Parked my truck a fair distance away, walked to the freeway overpass walkway, up 4 flights of stairs and across the walkway. On the other side it opens up to the streets, so I walked the crosswalk to the strip mall on the opposite corner, did a loop in the parking lot, and returned to the same crosswalk to cross the street.
Well it so happened that the light was red, and a car was stopped waiting for the green, giving me as the pedestrian the ok to cross.......so I did, right in front of the stopped car, butt-ass naked!! But I did my walk like I would if I was dressed, and just kept on walking. I just love being naked outdoors in public, can't seem to do it enough!!

This post was edited

Answered my door to my elder lady neighbour who I get on with really really well and regularly go round to help her with moving things boxes heavy items so she popped around she said she was going to make the tea for both of us I'd just gotten out of the shower she said so sorry if I was 20 years younger lol so having the devil in me that day I loosened the towel covering everything lol as she stood there talking to me I kept moving so eventually the towel would hopefully drop revealing me fully naked underneath she asked me if she could feel my arms I let her of course as she was feeling them and going ohhhhhh wow lol I let the towel go to which she instinctively grabbed my legs they then slid to which she had her hands around my private and rather a roused area lol anyone wanting to hear more message me anytime Xxxmwahxx

This post was edited