RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

Tonight is the last night of my holiday, I just walked down the stairs, out onto the street, walked down to almost the beach and turned around and walked back. Walked past the Thai restaurant where I had dinner last evening, the staff were still cleaning up, saw me walk past. No booze on board, I've been dry for July.

This post was edited

Certainly bold! If you were where I think you were, it's certainly an open area, even if in my experience, most don't stay up late.

This post was edited

I was staying on the first level of the walk up apartments at the Blue Lagoon Resort at Trinity Beach. Everyone seems to go to bed early so the place was very quiet at 10pm. People tend to get up earlier due to the nice morning weather too, I did, walked on the beach, took sunrise photos and then got changed on the beach, a little bold also.

This post was edited

Id been asked to provide a quote for work at an elderly ladies house. Id been and measured before so this was a follow up meeting.
She was recently widowed, 70, a tall willowy lady. She was sad ( obviously) and asked if I would share a beer with her and chat a while. As we did then she suggested I should that a swim in her pool. I joking said Id love to but had no trucks to wear. She suggested then I go nude.
I laughed it off but she was quiet insistent. I told her a was comfortable naked so she should be careful what she wished for. Then agreed. I suggested I would need a towel and with a smile she went for one.
When she returned I was naked in the outdoor shower which seemed to delight her. She mentioned my size as I walked past her and entered the pool. It was a roasting Spanish summers day so the swim was refreshing.
I exited to pool when she offered me another beer and rather than pick up the towel I sat naked on the bench and she sat close beside me.
We spent the next hour or so chatting about our lifes. She told of her life with her husband as nudists and swingers. I told her Id explored the swinging scene too.
Finally it was time to leave. She gave me a long hug before I could get dressed and thanked me for stripping , which of course was my pleasure.
I did return and got nude once more but it wasnt as interesting as that first time.

This post was edited

Im naked in my yard almost every weekend. So I get caught nude by mailmen, FedEx, Amazon etc. Oh and even door dash. Sometimes its planned and sometimes its not. Ive even filmed a few of the planned times I got caught. Those videos are on my profile for you to enjoy.

This post was edited

Nice videos

This post was edited

What were the most interesting reactions you have had to being caught?

This post was edited